single separate handle pull-down faucet

timberframe4usAugust 2, 2009

Who make a single handle pull-down faucet where the handle is mounted on the sink rather than being part of the faucet fixture? Moen Aberdeen is one I know of. I'm not sure what to search for.



Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Delta Pilar.

I also would like to have searchable criteria.

    Bookmark   August 3, 2009 at 11:24AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I got a Delta Leland -- high pulldown with a separate valve, in stainless steel, for about $200. Also available with soap dispenser (for 3 hole sinks). I like the magnetic head (clicks nicely into the spout), the spray/stream button, and the large handle on the valve. It's not as delicate looking as some high arc faucets, but I like it.

    Bookmark   August 3, 2009 at 7:41PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Don't you hate when people post a question and never return to read the answers! ;)

Thanks. I finally moved into my house in July. I *am* still looking for a faucet for the prep sink. We didn't get that done before we moved in, and because we also have no desk yet, that area of the counter is piled with the "to be filed" stuff:(

    Bookmark   September 8, 2011 at 2:18PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Help with smelly well water
Just a little background. We bought a house 3 years...
De-winterize, re-winterize...costs?
My 24 yr old son is buying a 1950 home on a short sale...
Warm water mornings on cold line for 30 secs....
We have been living in a home built in 2011 (in Canada)...
Cold Water TOO COLD! What to do?
I know there is a lot of concern over regulating hot...
Toilet swirls, but won't flush!!
Very frustrated. The toilet seems to be ok, it gets...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™