Skinnydipper's backyard

skinnydipperApril 3, 2007

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
averyb

Lovely pool/yard! What type/color is your pool fisish?

Bookmark   April 6, 2007 at 4:56PM
skinnydipper

Thanks! It's a dark gray plaster finish. ;-)

Bookmark   April 6, 2007 at 5:03PM
xnightowl

Wow, what an incredible set up! How I would love to have a big yard like yours--so much for the kids to do. I love the waterfall and spa set up--how fun! Also, your water color is really beautiful and inviting. Great job, you're going to have a great summer.

Bookmark   May 21, 2007 at 3:37AM
theboooo

Beautiful! How do your Colorlogic LEDs look with the dark gray plaster? My husband and I are pretty set on getting the colorlogic but were told we should go with white plaster with the LEDs. I really like the look of the dark gray though. Our pool will be 31' by 18' and we plan to have one light in the pool and one in the spa. Any input or photos you might have would be greatly appreciated.

Bookmark   September 2, 2009 at 1:02PM
skinnydipper

Thank you for the compliment. Honestly, my pool is wayyyy too dark at night. I wish I had put two lights in the pool, but even then I don't think the led's would be as vibrant as if the bottom were white. There are darker and lighter light shows in the colorlogic system, so I don't use the darker ones in the pool- like the reds/purples for example. If I use the ones with shades of blue and white it's brighter. Another reason it's dark is the fact that it's freeform, if you're pool will be rectangular then the light may travel better. My light is centered on one of the long sides of the pool. Feel free to throw any questions at me, I'm happy to help.
Deb

Bookmark   September 2, 2009 at 5:12PM
theboooo

Thank you for such a quick and helpful response! I think we'll stick with the white plaster.

Bookmark   September 3, 2009 at 1:43PM
michellelarkey

Hey Deb, your yard and pool is amazing....can you tell me how big your baja/tanning shelf is? And if you have any photos of the shelf itself....I would be most appreciative. Our PB is coming out on Tuesday to "paint" our pool and I am still undecided on the size of our shelf. Thanks so much!

Bookmark   January 16, 2010 at 10:27AM
More Discussions
Need new pool filter help
I don' t mind spending the money for a good pool pump...
echooooo
Spa motor capacitor
My spa is wired for 220v. The pump motor is rated for...
pugmark
pool filter leak; newbies buying the house
We have a contract on a house with a pool. The pool...
defgarden
Pool heater shutting off after 90 degrees F.
Hello! I have a pentair minimax 200M for my pool spa/combo....
tcornell05
New Pool in Louisiana
Wanted to share a few pictures of our new pool. It...
trhought
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™