Buying online at Efaucets

jennyj1953August 20, 2013

I'm building a house and it seems like I can save a lot of money by buying faucets, etc.online--specifically through Efaucets. However, I've read several negative reviews. Does anyone have experience with them or any other online store--negative or positive?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
geller

We had great success buying all of our plumbing fixtures from Home & Stone in Brooklyn, NY. Everything was shipped as ordered and on-time.

Bookmark   August 20, 2013 at 11:30AM
jmrca

You might want to check out some of the reviews on this company. Here's another thread from this site.

Here is a link that might be useful: plumbing thread from gardenweb

Bookmark   August 30, 2013 at 1:19PM
logastellus

look at amazon if you are worried about efaucets. In our case (putting in all hansgrohe) everything we needed was on amazon, so that was an easy decision.

Also, costco carries a few faucets as well, so that's another place to look for a reputable source.

Bookmark   September 10, 2013 at 2:02PM
geoffrey_b

I've used faucetsdirect.com with good sucess.

Bookmark   September 11, 2013 at 2:56PM
erika320

I've used faucetsdirect.com, build.com, and a few others and they were great. I used efaucets and will NEVER use it again. I was charged for an item that they did not have in stock. Then there was no follow up or communication from them to let me know the item was not shipped (and would never be). After I contacted them, I was told that I could pay double what I was paying and receive a different faucet, instead I wanted a refund and I was told to use their chat feature to request a refund. I did and was told I had a to pay a restocking fee! Once I got that sorted I was told I'd receive a confirmation email of my refund. One month later I still do not have a refund or a confirmation email. I know that this is a relatively old thread, but I hope someone sees this and will think twice before using efaucets. Their customer service was atrocious. If it was a $5 item that is one thing, I've just spent a couple hundred dollars on this faucet. Somehow telling me that their credit department is behind is supposed to help. Seriously, try a different website, this was the biggest headache and I'm out a couple of hundred dollars and still have to find a new faucet!

Bookmark   June 25, 2014 at 3:09PM
supasport7

eFaucets is very legit. They are a subsidiary of a multi billion dollar wholesaler called Hajoca Corp. i have bought from here and a few other places that no longer exist. eFaucets is one of the few big players left. They seem to be one of the largest suppliers of Kohler in the United States. These guys do about a million orders. Keep in mind that every retailer has some complaints. Out go a million orders it is minimal. On Bizrate.com, I saw that eFaucets has over 50,000 reviews. That is significant vs just looking at complaint sites only. I want to see all the good and bad.

Bookmark   January 10, 2015 at 4:31PM
jerilynzone7

Have used faucetsdircet.com four times in last few weeks. Items came quickly and without any problems. Also no tax and shipping on larger items. Good prices.

Bookmark   February 1, 2015 at 11:04PM
PRO
StarCraft Custom Builders

I agree with supasport7. Any company that sells as much product as eFaucets is going to get the occasional complaint. Our experience with the company has been excellent We buy a lot of products on line, and a lot from eFaucets. Never a problem. As someone noted, eFaucets is owned by HaJoCa, a national plumbing distributor dating from the very first days of plumbing in the U.S. What we don't like is that the company tends to push its own line of Luxart faucets which are a decent brand, but made in China.

We also buy from build.com (aka faucetsdirect.com,, lightingdirect.com, etc.) which is owned by another national distributor, Ferguson Enterprises which sells its own Mirabelle line of faucets -- also made in China.

Bookmark   February 13, 2015 at 12:35AM
More Discussions
toilet flapper closes too fast
a 5 y.o. AS 4396 w/Fluidmaster guts. The flapper is...
fritzgarden
LaToscana Novello Thermostatic Shower Valve
Trouble with LaToscana Novello Shower Valve- no hot...
bathroomblues1
Waste pipe uneven elbow leak
The gaskets are removed to show the situation in the...
rubyhum
Freezeless Hydrant Frozen??
Hi, I have freezeless hydrant that has never given...
den75
Fleck 5600SXT 64k Setup
Well I recently had a new water softener installed...
SheeB
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™