New high end fridge HELP

lungs414March 23, 2013

Having a custom kitchen built. Already decided on a Wolf L series double oven, Wolf frameless electric cooktop, fisher paykal double dish drawer. I have an 18 year old 48" Subzero 590 fridge. Due to the custom cabinets being made and the size and weight of the fridge we are stongly leaning toward a replacement. There is nothing wrong with the unit at all (right now anyway), but who knows and I don't want to deal having to have it removed and replaced later.
I was originally thinking of another subzero but would like some feedback on what 48" fridges are thought of highly. I saw a 48" Liebherr but have no info yet on their quality.
Thanks in advance for any feedback
Rich

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
a2gemini

My DH says if a fridge makes it past year one - it will last forever. I am not sure that is true with the newer fridges with the gizmos.
I have read good reviews on Liebherr - but check them out yourself - the appliance forum might have more on this topic.

Bookmark   March 23, 2013 at 4:14PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
smiling

If you can make room for 54", then you can get the SZ 27" all fridge and all freezer units. What I really like about those is that on both of them, the bottom two drawers roll out to you, and that's harder to find in the larger columns. Liebherr makes 24" columns, but they don't have the separate drawers. Thermador makes some, too.

Bookmark   March 23, 2013 at 5:48PM
More Discussions
School me on galley kitchen layout!
So I've tried to start learning from the experts here...
red_argyle
Which Marble-Like Quartz with Ikea Adel Cabinets?
I'm trying to decided which Quartz Counter tops would...
cindyhg
New to Kitchens? Read Me First!
Welcome! If you are new to the Kitchens Forum, you...
buehl
Neolith polished Classtone?
Has anyone seen any of the new neolith classtone surfaces...
nels1678
Kitchen Layout opinions
Hi, due to some plan changes (for expense reasons)...
sfstanek1
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™