Pull Out Facet Spray Head Replacement

happsAugust 16, 2013

I bought a brand new "generic" replacement pull out faucet spray head to replace my Price Pfister that is yellowed. The PF has a straightforward male/female connection joint to the spray handle. Based on the enclosed picture, how am I going to get the male end into the new white generic spray handle? Is there any part that I need to remove on the new handle? If not, is there an ingenious way to use this spray head for another purpose?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

There are threaded faucet adapters, however, because the PF male end fits into a machined orifice and is obviously gasketed, you'll probably not be successful.

Call PF and they will send you and entire hose assembly and gasket.

    Bookmark   September 8, 2013 at 1:01PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
corrosion seen on hot water shutoff valves
I was repairing a minor leak in the kitchen faucet...
Inspection Hell (or why not to DIY)
Hi everyone, First time poster but long time lurker....
Water Softener - calling justalurker
Hopefully you are still around. I had reached out a...
Cold Water TOO COLD! What to do?
I know there is a lot of concern over regulating hot...
shower neck leaking
Just installed a shower head (in new construction),...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™