Quality of Danze faucets?

happylady1957July 3, 2011

Hello folks,

Has anyone had experience with Danze kitchen faucets? This would be a rather high-priced item for us, and I don't want to make a mistake. Any other brand suggestions for a solid brand would be appreciated! Thx!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
aliceinwonderland_id

I have two, ORB finish. The smaller one at the prep sink arrived crooked. The side spray also drips after it is used. Not impressed with the quality.

The larger one is a pull-down. The cover over the button to switch from flow to spray was rubber. Yes, I said WAS. It disintegrated in a little over a year. The finish also started to wear very quickly.

These were expensive faucets and not worth the money - I would not purchase again. I hope this helps.

Bookmark   July 4, 2011 at 3:21PM
happylady1957

Thanks, aliceinwonderland. I am really sorry to hear this, as their styles are so pretty. I'd hate to spend this kind of money on poor quality.

Bookmark   July 4, 2011 at 9:51PM
ginny20

Happy - I checked out your thread over here because I was curious if anyone else had Danze problems.

You might want to consider the new Moen Reflex technology. That's what I'm hoping to get. There's a thread about it over on Kitchens, where people who saw it demo'd really liked it. It's not clear which styles have it other than Brantford, but the release is imminent. Just make sure you get Moen models with no "C" in the model number. "C" means big box store models.

Many people also seem to like Kohler or Delta.

Bookmark   July 5, 2011 at 8:53AM
ginny20

Happy - I just called Moen (because of a new post on Kitchens) and found out that Brantford and Arbor are available with Reflex, and four other models will be released by Aug 1.

Also, Ryan at Moen said that I was mistaken, and the quality of the "retail" Moen models as exactly the same as the plumbing supply Moen. Just wanted to correct my error.

Bookmark   July 5, 2011 at 9:43AM
More Discussions
Water pressue and other plumbing issues (MULTIPLE ISSUES - LONG)
I have a couple plumbing issues in my house. Some background... Approximately...
gtrshop
Garden Hose iced over
Ok, I know I was stupid. I'm new to home ownership...
Cassandra
Culligan HE vs Kinetico Premier vs Fleck
Hi, After doing some research regarding the above water...
blessedmomof4
LaToscana Novello Thermostatic Shower Valve
Trouble with LaToscana Novello Shower Valve- no hot...
bathroomblues1
Cold Water TOO COLD! What to do?
I know there is a lot of concern over regulating hot...
mrb6228
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™