American Plumber under-sink water filter?

sjerinJuly 2, 2012

In a post in GW Kitchens there was a post mentioning American Plumber filters. Has anyone used this?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Or a Waterstone under-sink filter?

    Bookmark   July 2, 2012 at 8:37PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Aquapure is another.

    Bookmark   July 3, 2012 at 2:18PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Sewer line disaster
originally posted on another website, but in the spirit...
the dreaded frozen pipes...
Hello all, I hope someone out there can help me. I...
Pulldown sprayer leaking
My Moen pulldown faucet (with Reflex Technology!) was...
Can we bypass old hot water heater?
Any reason we can't bypass and then remove this old...
corrosion seen on hot water shutoff valves
I was repairing a minor leak in the kitchen faucet...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™