leak sentry

homeboundJuly 20, 2011

Actually, there is one way to do it. Slow down the flow to the bowl by constrict the tube leading to the overflow tube so that it just barely fills it to the level needed by the time it shuts off (when the tank is full). Trial and error to get it just right. I think the Fluidmaster fill valve with "leak sentry" comes with a plastic ring/screw that does what I'm talking about.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I posted this in the wrong thread - sorry.

    Bookmark   July 20, 2011 at 3:11PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Yes or No to Easy Water (no-salt) water softener?
I started this thread to reply to Sam because the prior...
Rainfresh water filter leaks from top.
I have a Rainfresh water filter. It seems to be leaking...
Grohe Ladylux Cafe Touch Faucet
Does anyone have this faucet, and if so, do you like...
Garden Hose iced over
Ok, I know I was stupid. I'm new to home ownership...
the dreaded frozen pipes...
Hello all, I hope someone out there can help me. I...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™