My Shih Tzus

beegood_gwOctober 9, 2010

Just gave them a bath and it's kind of windy out. And I know they will roll in the dust as soon as I turn my back on them The light colored one(puppy) is being spayed on Wed.Hopefully she will stay somewhat clean till then.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mazer415

Looks like a work out just grooming those two!!!

Bookmark   October 9, 2010 at 2:31PM
beegood_gw

It's really not bad. I comb them out nearly every day. Drying took the longest. I did invest in a used grooming table which for sure makes it a lot easier.

Bookmark   October 9, 2010 at 3:03PM
murraysmom Zone 6 OH

What beautiful dogs! I hope your spay surgery goes well for you. Mine had hers three weeks ago and she is good as new! Good luck.

Bookmark   October 13, 2010 at 3:08PM
beegood_gw

Thanks . The spay for Gypsy went well. She was also micro-chipped as well as had two baby canine teeth removed. Just would not come out on there own. And the bill only came to 357.00 which was a nice surprise. She is a bit sad and tired right now but I'm sure by tomorrow she will be fine.

Bookmark   October 13, 2010 at 6:29PM
murraysmom Zone 6 OH

Glad to hear she did well. Carmelita was micro-chipped during her surgery as well. I wasn't going to do it, but then decided I would. And just Tuesday I found a lost dog that did not have a chip!! She did eventually get returned to her owner, but it made me so, so glad I had Carmelita chipped!! The hardest part now will be trying to keep Gypsy quiet for at least 10 days! It lasted about 3 with Carmelita LOL. I just couldn't keep her down. My friend said the dog would only do as much as she felt she could, so that's what I went with. I did try to limit her doing any stretching or real running of any kind. I hope Gypsy feels better soon.

Bookmark   October 14, 2010 at 4:18PM
housefairy

What a couple of cuties. It's great that you had your pup spayed and chipped. Glad to hear that she is doing well. I was amazed at just how painless it is to chip a dog. I watched while they did mine and she didn't even flinch. Soon Gypsy will be all healed and ready to roll in the dirt. LOL

My pups new friend is a Shih Tzu. Her owner keeps her hair long. She is like a little mop, just such a gorgeous little dog with a happy personality.

Bookmark   October 14, 2010 at 5:52PM
More Discussions
Have you had a cat just vanish?
My beautiful black cat, Midnight just vanished . I...
berk
Am I confusing my cat?
I've had My Manx for 3 years this summer. He was an...
craftylady
how many of you like mice?
They are Ginny and scabbers.I don't have them now because...
adi003
Need some advice regarding my neighbor's dogs.......kinda long....
She has 3 dogs - 12 yr old Collie (some arthritis issues),...
kitasmommie
ACL tear in dog's knee
Hi everyone, Our dog Maggie was just diagnosed with...
Pinky920
Sponsored Products
Celano Ceiling Fan by Fanimation Fans
$299.00 | Lumens
Handmade Safavieh 'Himalayan Solo' Turquoise Blue Wool Rug
Overstock.com
Hampton Bay Brushed Nickel Floor Lamp: Bolton 58.5 in. Floor Lamp 18831-000
$52.97 | Home Depot
Monterey Autumn Patina Five-Light Chandelier
$450.00 | Bellacor
'My Aim' Wall Sign
$19.99 | zulily
Hampton Bay Bronze Floor Lamp: Windsor 71-3/4 in. Bronze/Copper Floor Lamp HD136
$29.97 | Home Depot
Silhouette Pendant
Lightology
Safavieh Rochelle Light Sage Vanity Chair
Overstock.com
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™