Need Fill Valve Help Please

cactuscatieJuly 19, 2013

We have a Fluidmaster Fill Valve and the chamber that rises up the body of the fill valve is sticking. After flushing, it does not go down and the tank is not filling with water. How can I fix this.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Fluidmaster is low quility but popular ballcock. For the price of a new one,it's advisable to replace the complete valve. You might spend 30 minutes cleaning and lubercating the old one and have it sticking a week latter. There is no replacement part spicifly for the problem.

    Bookmark   July 19, 2013 at 2:14PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Pulldown sprayer leaking
My Moen pulldown faucet (with Reflex Technology!) was...
Culligan HE vs Kinetico Premier vs Fleck
Hi, After doing some research regarding the above water...
Waste pipe uneven elbow leak
The gaskets are removed to show the situation in the...
De-winterize, re-winterize...costs?
My 24 yr old son is buying a 1950 home on a short sale...
Can we bypass old hot water heater?
Any reason we can't bypass and then remove this old...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™