Looking for 'variable' Diverter Valve

at56krJune 18, 2012

I have a new construction situation.

Will have a large tub (140 gal.) with a filler spout as well as a handheld spray.

Looking for a "variable" diverter valve.� By variable, I mean that this valve would divert water completely to the spout when fully CC and gradually divert water to the handheld as rotated CCW.

If this valve were at the midway point, water would come out of both the spout and the hand-held sprayer.

Most of the fixtures are Hansgrohe contemporary style's.

(Not married to Hansgrohe.)

Specific valve recommendations are appreciated, but I'll take what help I can get.


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

hansgrohe is coming out with a new one - depends on your finish whether it's available for you. within the next month or so it should be available.

    Bookmark   June 27, 2012 at 10:10PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Cold Water TOO COLD! What to do?
I know there is a lot of concern over regulating hot...
Warm water mornings on cold line for 30 secs....
We have been living in a home built in 2011 (in Canada)...
shower neck leaking
Just installed a shower head (in new construction),...
shower problem....can someone give me a clue?
My hot water plumbing JUST started acting "wonky."...
Water pressue and other plumbing issues (MULTIPLE ISSUES - LONG)
I have a couple plumbing issues in my house. Some background... Approximately...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™