Vigo faucets

jhough1925June 4, 2012

Anyone have any opinions on Vigo kitchen sink faucets??

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kisu

I ordered a Vigo kitchen faucet last year from overstock but I didn't like it and returned it. I had one with a pull-out spray head - and I can't remember what the issue was whether it had a drip problem or the head wouldn't retract right. They do have a lifetime warranty and I liked that.

Not to plug costco - but this past month we purchased 2 Handsgrohe kitchen faucets from them and I think it was a bargain at $159. It comes with a spray-head - just check out the Costco website - they were not available at my local Costco- but it was free shipping. Really well built, 2.2gpm which passed my recent CA plumbing inspection. and they feel well made & solid. They are a Stainless finish which matched all the Satin nickel in my kitchen. I think I actually like the color of the Stainless Hansgrohe more than my Concord Satin nickel pot filler. Plus if you have a problem with an online Costco order- you can just return it at your local store.

I do still own the Vigo Nolita Shower panel - and I am stuck with it for now since it is installed in the shower - in retrospect - I would not have bought it. It is very apparent that it is cheaply made.

Bookmark   June 6, 2012 at 11:36PM
kisu

ps - the Vigo shower panel i have just started leaking - we took it down and it's an internal part at the back of the top where the shower head comes out - so now I have to call the company and see if they will send a replacement.

Bookmark   June 10, 2012 at 10:32PM
snowbean

my mom has a vigo kitchen pull down faucet and she hasn't had any issues since it was installed 2012.

Bookmark   January 11, 2013 at 7:28PM
More Discussions
Water Softener - calling justalurker
Hopefully you are still around. I had reached out a...
toddimt
Quality of what general contactor is providing
I don't feel qualified to inspect my new home currently...
Larry Lotter
Salt-free water conditioning
Hi all, Considering installing a water softener in...
tucker_troy
Undermount sink edge intrudes on cut-out for faucet
15 years ago my kitchen was totally renovated by a...
Andee
what brand water softener
have 2400 sq ft rancher on town water. do not have...
questionoftheday
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™