Question for Hansgrohe Talis faucet owners

kgolbyMarch 31, 2013

I absolutely love my new Talis S faucet. It's so pretty & ease of use is a delight compared to my former kitchen faucet. Only issue I have is how loose the neck is. I barely touch it and it moves, sometimes too much. Is this how your faucet is? Is there a way to tighten it up? My kitchen isn't completed so I can get the workers to tighten it up if that's the case. Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nycbluedevil

I had the Talis S in my last kitchen. It was definitely pretty but I had the same problem. We could never fix it completely. I would have my super tighten it but it would loosen up again after a while. Maybe your workers can do better.

Bookmark   March 31, 2013 at 7:30PM
kgolby

Ok, that's good to know, nycbluedevil. I'll see about getting the neck tightened. At least it's good to know it was installed properly.

Bookmark   April 1, 2013 at 9:38AM
breezygirl

I have two Talis S High Arc faucets. Neither have been loose as you describe. Is this what you have?

Bookmark   April 1, 2013 at 10:35AM
kgolby

Breezygirl,

This is the Talis faucet I have. I asked the plumber when he got here this morning & he said that itshow loose it's suppose to be. I'm ok with it knowing this is the design. I would prefer it to be a tad tighter but I can get used to it. I've never had such a nice faucet before so I wasn't sure if this was normal or not.

Bookmark   April 1, 2013 at 11:02AM
wi-sailorgirl

I ordered the Talis S faucet and the first one I got was exactly as you've described. I've been trying to send it back (long story that involves a credit card dispute, but I digress). Anyway, when I called Hansgrohe about it and talked to their technical service department they told me this was a known issue. They said if it was already installed they could send me a part that would fix it. If it wasn't installed I could send it back as defective.

So, given that, I'd suggest giving Hangrohe a call and have them send you that part.

Bookmark   April 1, 2013 at 11:49AM
kgolby

Thank you so much for that bit of info, wi-sailorgirl. I'll give Hansgrohe a call.

Bookmark   April 1, 2013 at 5:13PM
More Discussions
Anyone used solid surface backsplash with granite countertops?
I am considering doing full backsplash in Corian (or...
Carol Vesier
Need floorplan advice/help
Hello everyone! Looking for floorplan advice on our...
K L
Horizontal flip-up cabinets, hard to use?
Has anyone ever discussed the advantages/disadvantages...
jujusmama
Bungalow galley kitchen layout
Hello GW'ers! I'm new to the forum and have been so...
motok1w
Granite Countertop seam question
I have a new construction house on contract. The granite...
sega_102
Sponsored Products
AICO Furniture - Chateau Beauvais Curio - 75505-39
Great Furniture Deal
IRONMAN Waterproof Exercise Equipment Mat - 6950
$69.00 | Hayneedle
Henri De Rivel Rivella Close Contact Saddle Multicolor - 2010-R01P16
Hayneedle
Leland Acrylic Freestanding Air Tub
Signature Hardware
Homeware Stone Accent Pillows - Set of 2 - HWP011-18-105STN
$79.00 | Hayneedle