help with gas range and gas shutoff valve

iamsumJune 30, 2010

Hey guys i need some help and thought someone here would be able to help. When my contractor installed our gas shut off valve in the kitchen they used a 3/4" shut off valve, now we got our range and it has a 1/2" flex tubing which obviously won't fit the shut off valve. Now what is the proper way of fixing this? is there a simple adapter i can buy or does the whole shut off valve need to be replaced?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Black iron reducing coupling 3/4" x 1/2" and short black nipples

    Bookmark   June 30, 2010 at 10:35AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Under counter water filters…again
I've lurked here for over a year and have learned so...
Water Softener - Help with Proper System Selection
Hello, I decided to put in a water softener system...
Help with smelly well water
Just a little background. We bought a house 3 years...
Costco Water Ridge Dual Flush -- Need reviews
Any more reviews on the dual flush Water Ridge toilet?...
Improving water pressure to outside spigot
I would like to improve the pressure and flow rate...
Sponsored Products
Hudson Valley Lighting | Hillsdale Horizontal Swivel Wall Sconce
$430.00 | YLighting
Vetraio Chandelier by Uttermost
$327.80 | Lumens
Dwell Carmine Wallpaper R2313, double roll
Walls Republic
Tizio Micro Task Lamp by Artemide
$395.00 | Lumens
Green Folding Step Stool
$9.99 | zulily
In Character Rectangular Table
| Dot & Bo
SMEG 50s Style Union Jack Refrigerator
Area Rug: Medici Apple Butter Pearl 8' Square
Home Depot
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™