Annabelle update

debbiep_gwSeptember 10, 2010

I'm happy to report that Annabelle is fine this morning.She is her usual puppy destructive self.I took her out at 11:30 last night and I could tell then she was much better.Shes eating,drinking and going on her potty breaks outside.I will have trouble today trying to get her to take it easy.

I'm sure some people would not use a S/N clinic but it was the best choice for me at this time.I wanted her spayed now and my vets said she was only 3 1/2 months in July and they would do it at 6 months.The clinic vet said she was around 7 months now.If a trip to my vet was called for afterwards for some problem I would have used the money I saved using the clinic to pay for it.The important thing to me is that she was spayed now and not in a few months.I'll try posting a pic later this week-end,she is a beauty even if she is a litle black devil dog(this is said in terms of endearment!)Thanks for all the advice given.I guess she was on a doggy drunkness trip along with a little pain.Its good to know I can post here and someone has usually been through what I need to know about.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pamghatten

Glad to know she is better ... and we all do the best we can for our animals ..

I've used a clinic before also ... when I had 5 barn cats to S/N. It was all I could afford, and it worked out just fine.

Have a good weekend with your "little black devil"! LOL.

Bookmark   September 10, 2010 at 11:43AM
olyagrove

That is wonderful!

I'm sure some people would not use a S/N clinic but it was the best choice for me at this time.I
I totally understand. In ideal world every owner would have plenty of money to take their beloved pet to a full blown clinic that offers the top notch services...
But in real world, mobile low-cost SN clinics are a great alternative and a wonderful aide at reducing euthanasia of unwanted cats and dogs.

Glad to hear Annabelle is doing well :)

Bookmark   September 10, 2010 at 12:02PM
homebodymom

So happy to hear ! I read about her not feeling well last night, and am thrilled to know all is well.

Bookmark   September 10, 2010 at 1:10PM
sylviatexas1

Yay!

Bookmark   September 10, 2010 at 5:09PM
HandyMac

There is no more wrong with a SN clinic than with different vets.

Heck, I spayed one of my own dogs once.
(When I worked for a vet and under his careful guidance). That dog lived to the ripe old age of 18.

The single biggest difficulty in operating on a dog or a person is the reaction of the dog/person to the anesthetic. That can be an unknown.

Bookmark   September 11, 2010 at 2:03AM
Ninapearl

so glad to hear your little devil is recovering well! let the gaaaaames begin! :D

Bookmark   September 11, 2010 at 5:29AM
franknjim

Glad to hear she is getting back on track.

Bookmark   September 11, 2010 at 9:13AM
More Discussions
My cat has an unknown illness! Help!!!!
Hi There I have a 14 and a half year old male cat Sylvester...
rachelmfi
Can we say G A S
And it's not me, dh or my two old dogs. It's the new...
Bumblebeez SC Zone 7
Help with death on my dog
perianal fistula disease. Does anyone have experience...
ronminsouthga
Renal Failure In Dogs -
Hi, I took my rescued Cocker Spaniel to the vet last...
lucymarie
Poison Control link
Some time ago Christine shared the following link to...
socks
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™