Wilsonart River, Raven or Mystic Gemstone- Please share photos!

chicy724March 15, 2011

Hi all! My husband and I are looking at doing a budget update to our kitchen. We came across Wilsonart's HD and Formica 180FX.

We ordered samples, which are on their way (I hope!), but I am trying to also find photos online of other's countertops with any of these on them.. and it's proving difficult.

I originally wanted lighter countertops because we have white cabinets and black appliances, but then thought that a darker top would look better with the black appliances. We saw "Mystic Gemstone" on display at Lowes and hubby liked it, but now doesn't remember what it looked like and doesn't remember saying he liked it (go figure!, hehe)

If you have any photos of these three tops by Wilsonart, or even "Bella Noche", please share! Bella Noche looked great on the small chip but may not go with the color we chose for the walls (can always change our minds on that). Hubby likes "Charismatic" paint color from Behr.. I do not love it but am compromising.

Anyway, please share any pics- it's greatly appreciated! :) Thank you!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kellied

We ordered an 8 x 10 of the Mystic Gemstone along with our other two top favorites (Crystalline Onyx and one other that I can't remember). Good thing we did because as much as I loved the Mystic Gemstone it looked more purple in our kitchen. For us the Crystalline Onyx looked best in the kitchen and with our Kohler Cashmere sink.

Bookmark   March 15, 2011 at 6:56PM
More Discussions
Week 45: He'p me!
He'p me! I have no idea what to ask about this week,...
CEFreeman_GW
Ikea Cabinets & Butcherblock - Quality?
We're about 95% sure we're replacing our cabinets....
annaw_123
Ordered my cabinets in rustic beech
What I am wondering is why all the kitchen magazines...
ryseryse_2004
Sexist or Fun?
Trouble from young feminists over this billboard.
Joseph Corlett, LLC
Resurrecting kitchen project Part II
My husband’s kitchen deadline is still May, but it...
margo456
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™