Spirit Essences?

anele_gwAugust 5, 2013

Has anyone tried these? The only reviews I am finding are more testimonials vs unfiltered reviews.

I also want to know if this is something one would probably need to use forever.

Here is a link that might be useful: Spirit Essences

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
junebug1961

These are b.s., in my humble opinion. I have been a cat person for MANY years, and none of these remedies have ever worked for my babies. I've tried Bach Flower remedies, Feliway, etc. None of them ever worked, and people are making good money from our struggles. Of course, I guess there's something to be said for the placebo effect.

Bookmark   August 6, 2013 at 8:35PM
junebug1961

Oh, God...so much B.S.!

Bookmark   August 6, 2013 at 8:37PM
spedigrees z4VT

If only I had the "exploitation of one's fellow man" gene and a desire to fleece the general public, I could make a fortune!

Anele, what condition does your animal suffer from? perhaps readers could suggest an effective treatment if we knew the problem.

Bookmark   August 7, 2013 at 5:55PM
anele_gw

Well, that is a shame! I hoped they would work!

Spedigrees, it is regarding new cats introduced to my resident cats. I am trying to take it slowly, but I would have liked something to keep them all peaceful while this gets worked out.

Part of me is asking, WHY did I bring new cats here???? Sigh.

Bookmark   August 8, 2013 at 1:24AM
glaserberl

I don't know about the products that you linked too but I have used several products from Only Natural Pet Store. The " Let's be Friends" remedy seemed to help when one of our cats all of a sudden started bullying one of the others.
You can always try Rescue Remedy which has a calming effect or the Feliway plug-ins. As with anything it will work for some cats and not for others.

Here is a link that might be useful: Let's be friends

Bookmark   August 8, 2013 at 5:47AM
spedigrees z4VT

Ah trying to calm cats and get them to at least tolerate each other can be challenging! I wish I could be more helpful, but the only thing that ever worked for me was to provide separate areas for them to eat and sleep and several litter boxes in different locations. From reading other people's posts, it seems like even that doesn't always work. I wish you luck and hope it all works out.

Bookmark   August 8, 2013 at 1:20PM
snookums2

Well, I do believe in holistic, natural remedies but would not give my cat anything like this unless it was approved by my vet. I do seem to recall my vet talking about pheromones being useful. Their bodies are very sensitive and not well understood, though, so I would only go through a vet with a verified product and manufacturer.

Bookmark   August 8, 2013 at 1:33PM
oklahomarose

Hi. I have many, many cats. Gosh, darn. Some are so persnickety with newcomers and others are more easy-going. Just provide them separate space for a while--and I agree about them all needing their own special place to sleep. Good luck.

Bookmark   August 8, 2013 at 10:25PM
More Discussions
Hyperthroid Cat Ear Gel - Handling Precautions?
Anybody used this? Did you follow the handling instructions...
lifeflower123
Cat,s ears causing misery
we adopted sweet kitty (8yrsold) just 6 wks ago. Took...
dancingirl_gw
My cat won't eat or drink
My cat Shonen stopped eating and drinking 3 weeks ago...
andrea_san_diego
Dog throwing up yellow bile
Hi,what would be the most obvious reason for a dog...
debbiep_gw
Help with death on my dog
perianal fistula disease. Does anyone have experience...
ronminsouthga
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™