Does anyone recognize this fabric?

tuesdayschildMarch 5, 2013

Hi folks,
I'm wondering if anyone can identify the fabric in this image for me -- It's the first photo in the upper left of the grid and the first photo in the flash slideshow at http://annraeinteriors.com/flash/portfolio%206/annie1_1.html

The fabric is the slipcover on the chair in the right foreground -- a sort of violet fabric w/ a Queen Anne's Lace type print in ivory/white. I've written to the designer, but have received no answer and I'd really like to know who makes it. Thanks for any pointers -- Jen

Here is a link that might be useful: Guilford Residence Gallery

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
My3dogs

The residence was also written up in (I think) the Feb issue of Better Homes and Gardens. I've passed it on to my sister, but it said something like the Color issue on the top of the cover.

I know there was some information in the resources section of the magazine as I looked up a pillow on the bed in the guest room of the story. If you can find that issue, it may mention the fabric source.

Bookmark   March 5, 2013 at 5:52PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tuesdayschild

Ah, yes, I saw the feature. When I checked the.buyer's resources, that fabric was listed as supplied by the designer. The good news is that we have made contact and I have hopes of getting a swatch soon. Still don't know what it's called, but may get my paws on it! Thank you though for the tip!

Bookmark   March 19, 2013 at 12:29PM
More Discussions
Now onto bedding!
Time to decide on bedding. Thanks to all the awesome...
jmdkc
Unique Craftsman trim & wainscotting Examples, Info, Opinions
I am looking for examples of unique craftsman and/or...
Corbin Dodge
Am I looking for a soft buttery yellow or a soft buttery white?
I've the itch to paint my living area a soft yellow...something...
happyintexas
Would polished nickel sconces blend with chrome in a bathroom?
Doing a master bath remodel. All shower and sink faucets...
Jill Wood
Chalk paint?
Hi everyone, I'm thinking about doing a wall in my...
lisa_mocha
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™