vintage radiator needs replacement

ZophieMarch 24, 2014

I have a leak in a small vintage in-wall steam radiator, 18" wide, 5" deep, 2" tall. We discovered the leak while renovating the bathroom. The leak isn't' coming from the feed pipe, but is a crack in the radiator itself.

What can I replace it with? I've searched the web but haven't found anything. Any ideas?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

A google search for Heating Convectors came up with a few manufacturers. I'd call a couple to see if they have any that fits your need.

Here is a link that might be useful: Residential Convectors

    Bookmark   March 25, 2014 at 5:46PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Water Softener - calling justalurker
Hopefully you are still around. I had reached out a...
De-winterize, re-winterize...costs?
My 24 yr old son is buying a 1950 home on a short sale...
Help with smelly well water
Just a little background. We bought a house 3 years...
Inspection Hell (or why not to DIY)
Hi everyone, First time poster but long time lurker....
Fire Sprinkler
Purchasing a home with an indoor fire sprinkler system....
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™