Wow, Omorosa wins again!

glenda_alMarch 18, 2013

Just finished watching, Monday, tonight, All=Star Apprentice, and what a bummer!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
adellabedella_usa

I was hoping Latoya would get her fired. Omarosa is just wrong on so many levels. I think Latoya knew she was going to get fired so sent Omarosa out so she couldn't gloat.

I enjoyed how the show was edited. We got to see what the contestants thought of Trump. That was interesting.

Bookmark   March 18, 2013 at 11:36PM
Georgysmom

I don't care what Donald says, he never would have fired Omarosa and I think Latoya knew that.

Bookmark   March 19, 2013 at 9:44AM
oakleyok

Darn. The one time I forget to record the series! So..what *did* the contestants think of Trump? :)

Bookmark   March 19, 2013 at 11:41AM
matti5

Latoya was right, there was no way Trump was going to fire Omarosa. As much as I can't stand her, I would not have brought her back to the board room either. Kudos to Latoya for standing up to Omarosa in the beginning of the task.

I'm looking forward to watching Gary Busey and Omarosa go head to head.

Bookmark   March 19, 2013 at 11:58AM
glenda_al

matti, that would be something else :o)

I'm looking forward to watching Gary Busey and Omarosa go head to head.

Bookmark   March 19, 2013 at 3:36PM
adellabedella_usa

OaklyOk: In the older Apprentice shows, it used to look like no one ever disagreed with Trump. If you go look at the scenes where the winning team goes back to the room, there are a couple of comments that aren't all that flattering towards Trump. Trump had gone down the line on the Plan B to ask who the weakest link was. Plan B was the winning team, but Trump still had them skewer Gary Busey as the weakest link. It's obvious there is something wrong with Gary and it was totally unnecessary to make his teammates say something bad abut him. Gary was crying when they went back to the room. Either Lisa or Trace said something about how that is how Trump is.

As Plan B was watching the discussion about Omarosa, I think Trace pointed out that Trump would not fire Omarosa.

Bookmark   March 19, 2013 at 3:49PM
lily316

And Trump was running for president? What a jerk!!

Bookmark   March 19, 2013 at 4:18PM
glenda_al

I don't like the way he treated Gary Busey!

Bookmark   March 19, 2013 at 4:24PM
More Discussions
Mattress recomendations
i was wondering if anyone has a foam mattress they...
Rose Pekelnicky
Pay off my house or buy a new one?
I'm thinking about retirement. Thinking about having...
Kathsgrdn
cheryl_okla
Dinner at 8 (#6)
Grace Kelly is your guest of honor. Who else do you...
Amazing Aunt Audrey
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™