maggie's going for her CT scan tomorrow
my corgi who has been experiencing nose bleeds is scheduled for a CT scan and rhinoscopy/biopsy wednesday at the university of illinois. we will head out early tomorrow, she is scheduled for her first appointment at 1 p.m. this will be a preliminary exam including blood work. the scan will be done wednesday morning.
i am hoping for some sort of diagnosis before we come home wednesday night although if a biopsy is done, i will have to wait several days. ideally, this will turn out to be a foreign object or possibly a stubborn fungal infection.
i am trying reeeeally hard to be positive but i'm a nervous wreck!! *sigh*