recognize this trim plate?

homeboundMarch 19, 2012

I need to replace a tub/shower mixer trim plate. The identifying mark on the plate is a bordered letter "C" stamped into the plate a bit low on one side. (Note, this is not for "cold", but appears to be the manufacturer symbol). Plate screw holes are at 4 and 8 o'clock.

Anybody know the maker?

Thanks very much.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Can you post a picture?

    Bookmark   March 19, 2012 at 9:14PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Water pressue and other plumbing issues (MULTIPLE ISSUES - LONG)
I have a couple plumbing issues in my house. Some background... Approximately...
Trying to verify gas pipe size
I am installing a new natural gas range and oven, and...
toilet flapper closes too fast
a 5 y.o. AS 4396 w/Fluidmaster guts. The flapper is...
Toilet swirls, but won't flush!!
Very frustrated. The toilet seems to be ok, it gets...
shower problem....can someone give me a clue?
My hot water plumbing JUST started acting "wonky."...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™