E faucets are crooks. Uncoated polished brass faucet. e

ellie45March 3, 2013

I made an awful mistake and am naming names!!!

I bought 2 faucets from efaucets before I looked up their reputation. They are horrible. Pages of complaints. I am sick that those reviews did not shut the, down.

I bought a fairly expensive Newport polished solid brass bathroom faucet. It is uncoated as i found the N at the end of the number means natural. Everytime I wash my hands, my faucet set leaves spots and the enclosed literature sez it will turn dark and verdigris. Asked plumber if there was any thing i could spray or wax on it-and knew nothing. Sending it back is not a good option even though the stopper was bent.

Read below.

I returned the other efaucet and followed the directions perfectly and purchased a $5 new box with a removable sticky label and a receipt of delivery. If you do not have removeable sticky label they dont have to accept it. I got a receipt from the post office. There is also a 15%'restocking fee. It arrived in their warehouse January 7. I waited a week and called customer service and they said I should call back February 21st. it took them 6 weeks to deliver my polished because " they were making it for me now." They took the money out day of order over the phone. . Now they have had my returned faucet for 2
Months and they argue that the paperwork still has not gotten to the credit dept. They have had $ 1,000 for 21/2 months just as every fricken review has said. Customer service has no mercy. They said that is our policy. Yes, I am stuck but I have warned you. Is this America?

My question is also can I preserve this faucet in any way. . I Used Brasso on it after I wash my hands What a bad company can for for my morale and savings. Spread the word about the company. I should have used local shops.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
brickeyee

If you use a charge card you have 60 days to contest the charge AFTER it has appeared on your bill.

One of the reasons I refuse to allow CC companies to send electronic bills.

the clock starts when you receive the bill with the item on it.

Bookmark   March 3, 2013 at 3:54PM
More Discussions
Do Electric water heaters from plumbing supply differ from home depot
Plumbers I feel rip people off when installing electric...
buddy50
what brand water softener
have 2400 sq ft rancher on town water. do not have...
questionoftheday
Electric Water Heater Problem
I have an electric water heater; about a month ago...
aeharris63
fleck fusion high flow metered water softener
Our Culligan has died and we aint too heartbroken about...
vossner
Fed up and ready to tackle my well water issues
I've been reading posts trying to educate myself for...
nutherokie
Sponsored Products
Bathroom 7 Square Overhead Chrome Plated Brass Shower Head Without Arm
Hudson Reed
Progress Lighting Bathroom Lighting 4-Light Brushed Nickel Fluorescent Vanity
Home Depot
Round Twin Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve & Diverter 2 Outlets
Hudson Reed
KOHLER Bathroom Morningside Wall-mount Bathroom Sink in Biscuit K-12638-96
Home Depot
Teapot Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Cross Handles
Signature Hardware