Replacement pull-down sprayer head?

laughablemomentsFebruary 16, 2013

We have an ORB pull down faucet (NSF 6.1) that we're looking to get a replacement sprayer head for. Does anyone know where to find such a thing? We found a couple of Kohler replacement sprayers, but they're not ORB.

We're at a loss for where to look, and unfortunately, other than the "NSF" stated above, we don't have any name brand to go by.

We'd greatly appreciate any recommendations. Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

That is going to be very brand specific. And that looks to be a knockoff of one of the more popular brands. Like they crossed a Kohler with a Delta. Might be a Price Pfister if it's a name as that's one of the styling things that they are guilty of. Send the pic to a couple of the better manufacturer's customer service and see if they can ID it. Most provide replacement parts at no charge as they have a lifetime warranty.

Your best bet is actually going to be a replacement for the entire faucet if you cannot ID the brand for the exact replacement part.

    Bookmark   February 17, 2013 at 8:28AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

The missing brand name is likely a clue to a knockoff.

    Bookmark   February 17, 2013 at 12:42PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Thank you Green Designs and Brickeyee. I appreciate you taking a look at this. I'll try contacting some of the manu. and see what they say.

    Bookmark   February 18, 2013 at 1:10PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Hot water backflowing into cold supply
OK, I'm rephrasing my question, as what I'd asked before...
fleck fusion high flow metered water softener
Our Culligan has died and we aint too heartbroken about...
Brine Tank Placement - Water Softener
Hello, How far can the brine tank be from the resin...
Fleck 9100 SXT Programming/Settings
I am finally installing my new Fleck 9100 SXT!!! Thanks...
Supply lines above subfloor, what are my options?
I am installing new floating vanities in my 2nd story...
Sponsored Products
FreeJack LED Brulee Pendant
Landmark Lighting Chadwick 66564-1-LED 1 Light Pendant in Medium Oak & Polished
Beyond Stores
Palermo Dining Outdoor Side Chair Cushion, Patio Furniture
$133.00 | FRONTGATE
Wolf Composure Latex Hybrid Mattress - COM-1010
$500.00 | Hayneedle
Stirling Burnt Sienna Two-Light Wall Mounted Bath Fixture
$110.60 | Bellacor
Energy Saving Pine Arch Brushed Nickel Bath Fixture
$47.31 | Bellacor
Anchor Light
Tech Lighting | Coronado Pendant
$260.00 | YLighting
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™