Class action suit involving many pet foods

soozJuly 27, 2011

Here's the link to the article: http://classactionlawsuitsinthenews.com/class-action-settlements/natura-pet-products-class-action-settlement-of-innova-evo-california-natural-healthwise-mother-nature-karma-dog-or-cat-food-product-class-action-lawsuit/

The class action suit is against some of the top and highly rated human-grade, not-from-china, dog food manufacturers: Innova, EVO, California Natural, HealthWise, Mother Nature & Karma, all made by Natura.

You may want to scroll down that article's page and read the comments posted.

There were a number of problems in 2008 with Innova and cyanuric acid and melamine plastic containant from China, finding broken piece of glass in the bag, and hair. See eye-opening source with photos: http://www.itchmo.com/innova-testing-results-posted-by-ceo-of-naturapet-1845

My personal experience with EVO pet food was that In April or May of this year, I found white and black hard spots of something in this dry dog food so I returned the food, along with the article I printed out from the above reference source, and decided to never buy anything from this company or their subsidiaries or sister-companies EVER again.

These kinds of business practices are unconscionable, and visited on the most innocent of all, our beloved pets who love us unconditionally and trust us to care for them!!!

Sooz

Dog Lover From Birth

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mazer415

While the class action is a good idea, most plaintiffs wont get much money and it may not change much. Hopefully it will force pet food companies to inspect their prodcuts on a regular basis.
The problem with most "I found something in the bag" suits is that it is hard to prove where the debris in the bag actually came from and the companies will fight the suits on that one item. Probably stating debris could come from shipping or the pet store etc...

Bookmark   July 27, 2011 at 11:24PM
More Discussions
My cat won't eat or drink
My cat Shonen stopped eating and drinking 3 weeks ago...
andrea_san_diego
Dog training human.....
I am an intermittent dog trainer. I worked hard at...
agmss15
It's 2015....time for a new post about Vaccuum cleaners for Pet hair!!
Exciting, I know!! :). I searched and the most recent...
magsnj
help with my pet
Hello, My name is Janet, owner of a 3 yr old male Blue...
janet1971
Help with death on my dog
perianal fistula disease. Does anyone have experience...
ronminsouthga
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™