Sink hardware/fixtures

buttamanFebruary 9, 2011

Anyone have any opinion on the quality of Danze fixtures? Looking for high quality and want to get away from big box standards (Delta, Kohler, Moen) . Anyone with experience with this brand?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
davidro1

1/ that brand is not high quality.

2/ i like the goal of getting away from big box standards (you mentioned Delta, Kohler, Moen).

note that these companies also have subsidiaries making faucets under another name, so they can sell more without labeling them as "Delta, Kohler, Moen, etc". There are several hundred brand names in total, and more ever day as marketing experts seek to occupy new niches in the public's mind. A new name is one way to make it seem new, or different, or more exclusive.

if your goal is to buy from a smaller manufacturer, i could name a few brands. I've spent a few years studying the faucet market.

Please add a few remarks about what you are hoping for, or what you are hoping to avoid.

Bookmark   February 10, 2011 at 9:27AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mea5

davidro1, would love to hear what you know. I am in process of renovating a basement and in need of two bar faucets. I prefer a stainless or rubbed bronze and one hole set up. I like the look of the Kohler Essex, but don't want to spend nearly that much. Been looking on overstock.com but seem to mostly carry no-name brands. Thanks for your insight.

Bookmark   May 10, 2011 at 10:42AM
More Discussions
Does reverse osmosis water corrode copper plumbing? The answer ..
The answer is YES. I did a very unscientific study...
ohmmm_gw
New under mount sink - drain off-center?
I had a new granite countertop installed with an under...
mike_lee2
Water pressue and other plumbing issues (MULTIPLE ISSUES - LONG)
I have a couple plumbing issues in my house. Some background... Approximately...
gtrshop
Rainfresh water filter leaks from top.
I have a Rainfresh water filter. It seems to be leaking...
gtrshop
Warm water mornings on cold line for 30 secs....
We have been living in a home built in 2011 (in Canada)...
nikolaos2012
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™