Side sprayer help

Gigi_4321February 9, 2012

I bought a bridge style kitchen faucet that did not come with a sprayer.

Can a separate sprayer be installed? How is this done?

Thanks for any advice!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

You'll need to get a faucet set that comes with a sprayer. It cannot be added.

    Bookmark   February 13, 2012 at 3:25PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Water Softener - calling justalurker
Hopefully you are still around. I had reached out a...
Does reverse osmosis water corrode copper plumbing? The answer ..
The answer is YES. I did a very unscientific study...
toilet flapper closes too fast
a 5 y.o. AS 4396 w/Fluidmaster guts. The flapper is...
troubleshooting thermostatic valve for shower
troubleshooting thermostatic valve, no hot water and...
Am I the only one bothered by this?
Since Houzz took over, these forums have become a spam-infested...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™