Never so happy to see pee

schoolhouse_gwJune 18, 2014

I've been keeping my cat indoors for awhile on account of some bully cat out there chasing her. In almost 48hrs. I had not seen her use the litter box which she is accustomed to using when indoors for any length of time. Finally she pooped yesterday - but no pee. I was starting to fret and decided a trip to the vet was in order today if she had not peed.

In the meantime I start to wonder about the large terra cotta pot with the geranium sitting on the pantry floor. Hmmmm......one day before this all began I saw dirt all over the floor and a hole dug but nothing else. Last night I smelled some of the dirt in the pot but couldn't really make out if it was urine or fertilizer. So I get the idea to put the plant out on the back porch over night. Well isn't it a coincidence that she used the litter box last night? lol that rascal.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
socks

At least she used something other than the carpet or flooring! Is she driving you crazy to get out? Bully cats can be rough on nice kitties.

Bookmark   June 18, 2014 at 3:21PM
socks

oops

This post was edited by socks12345 on Wed, Jun 18, 14 at 15:23

Bookmark   June 18, 2014 at 3:22PM
schoolhouse_gw

Being an indoor/outdoor cat I know what you mean, but so far she isn't making a real big deal of it. It's been hot and humid the last couple days so we are both laying about trying to stay comfortable. The house is fairly cool during the day.

I can't understand why that tom cat has suddenly taken to chasing her. SHE used to be the one that kept HIM in check and did the chasing. All I can think of is that he must have gotten the upper hand one time and that gave him confidence. Either that or there are females in the area and he's feeling all lordly.

Bookmark   June 18, 2014 at 6:17PM
More Discussions
Suddenly lost use of rear legs.
My 6 year old Golden suddenly lost use of his rear...
jgatty
Help me please!
Hello everyone I need some advice! I've had my beautiful...
azuresnow
Adopted older stray dog now poops in the house...
Hi, I adopted a stray dog from mexico. She is very...
Lynn Souliere Neal
Smelly dog ears
I am not used to having a long floppy eared dog (Dachshund)....
lily316
Does anyone have a spayed dog that has a brownish discharge?
I came to this Forum to ask your opinions about something...
pickyshopper
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™