Anyone use a Never MT with EO Soap?

Madeline616March 31, 2013

Hello,

Happy to have just learned of the Never MT from some GWers.

Would love to try it, but I use the EO soap (sold at Whole Foods, multi-purpose, smells great).

The EO soap is very thick, and the quality of the soap gets a little weird when diluted with water.

Wondering of anyone has firsthand experience using EO with the Never MT.

Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Holly- Kay

Hi Madeline, I don't have a Never MT yet but as soon as the kitchen goes in I will be ordering one. I will have to look into the EO soap but I don't have any experience with it.

Bookmark   April 1, 2013 at 1:24PM
Madeline616

Hi Holly,

I just ordered the Never MT. They have a buy 3 get 1 free deal, so I'll give 2 to my mom and hopefully successfully use 2 in my own kitchen sinks with the EO soap.

The EO soap is great--comes in Lavender, Lemon, and Peppermint. It's an all purpose soap, so it's great to have an a hand and dish soap, both in one dispenser.

Bookmark   April 1, 2013 at 1:36PM
Holly- Kay

Great idea. I was thinking this evening that I should have two dispensers. That is a great deal that you got. Does Wholefoods have an on line store as well?

Bookmark   April 1, 2013 at 11:09PM
michoumonster

madeline, i never heard of eo soap before. but i have been looking for a hand/dish soap for my kitchen also. i tried Method but found it a bit drying on hands. i see they sell eo soap on amazon also. can you tell me which eo soap product you use? there is one that is a shampoo/body wash and another that is a multipurpose household cleaner. can you use the household cleaner for hands also or maybe the hand soap for dishes? thanks for the advice!

Bookmark   April 2, 2013 at 11:40AM
Madeline616

Holly-kay- When I buy EO online, I buy it from Amazon. I've gotten good deals on multi-packs in the past.

Michoumonster- It's the multipurpose household cleaner that I find so useful. It's really versatile--I have one dispenser at each of my kitchen sinks, and I have EO in each dispenser. I use it for both dishes and hands. It smells great.

I like the peppermint for the kitchen. I'd also like the lemon, but I have marble counters and I'm paranoid about any citrus cleansers (potential etching).

The lavender smells great, too, but I use that in the bathrooms.

Bookmark   April 2, 2013 at 5:55PM
Holly- Kay

Thanks for your answer Madeline. I buy a lot from Amazon so I am going to hop on over and check it out!

Bookmark   April 2, 2013 at 6:29PM
ali80ca

eo soaps has its own website, and it appears that you can buy larger sizes online.

Bookmark   April 2, 2013 at 7:24PM
Madeline616

Yes, the large size is the way to go. The current sellers on Amazon have the 32 ounce refill size of the all purpose for about $3 less per bottle than the EO site, with free shipping.

Bookmark   April 2, 2013 at 7:35PM
michoumonster

thanks madeline! i will have to try it out!

Bookmark   April 2, 2013 at 7:35PM
More Discussions
What do you think of leathered surfaces? and why?
So I did my first foray into a granite yard today....
lawjedi
Week 44: Spring, spring, SPring, SPRING dreams!
I am having spring fever. I can't wait until it's...
CEFreeman_GW
Largest flushmount sink for 36" cabinest
Can anyone point me to the largest flushmount sink...
akjr_gw
How big of a range do you need for 13+ feet of wall?
We are narrowing down our kitchen design bit by bit,...
veroni2413
Barker Cabinets sample cabinet came today!!!
I am so excited to see the sample cabinet from Barker...
dcward89
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™