crazy cat 2

mountain_ladyJune 28, 2012

(As I Write this take in mind this is over a few days that he has been doing this. )

I have to ask my self does the cat go insane the Min my husband leaves for work? Yep he does. I was laying on the sofa this afternoon and Well I fell asleep. Most have Needed it. When I roll over And look at the Tv I see a little Gray mouse running at me. With a SCREAM, I call for the cat to get it. The Cat comes over and looks down at the mouse and then at me LIke what Mom? I Already played with that one . The Mouse was still alive and Just stayed where it was for It was close to 3 hours. Cat took a Nap and The mouse stayed in the same place. It didnt move other then it moved it's head a few times. Ok cat isnt going to kill it. Or the cat has and it is just waiting for it to Die.

I get my paper towel to remove the mouse and WAIT its Still Moving . EKKKKK No rethink this one . So I get the Broom and Dust pan and Sweep the little thing up and haul it outside. I pitch it out the door Yep its still Alive. Might not be for long it has some Nice Holes in its back.

some time laster I decide morning comes to fast in our house I am going to bed. I know that I am sound asleep. I think I was Dreaming. In my Dream It sounds like the house is falling down around me. I wake up and No it wasnt a Dream. I had placed a fan in the window before I went to bed . It is No longer in the window but the Cat is. bad Kitten. So Now I am awake. I am laying in bed and the cat is rolling around the floor talking to me the whole time. When I say SHHHHHH He gets up Runs Down the Stairs and stands in the Kitchen and SCREAMING. When I call him He is back looking at me like Good Morning Mom time to get up. O' Joys of bangals .

My cat has Me trained I swear. So I get up Check is Food and water bowels. Both Full. back to bed. cat sits at bottom of stairs Screaming. Call cat. Here he comes Jumping up on the bed. Lays Down and gos to sleep.

After thinking about it for some time I come to the inside. The only time the cat keeps me up all Night is when my Husband is away for work. Does He miss His "dad" ? I think so.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sylviatexas1

Are you sure this cat is a male?..

He sounds like he's in heat!

Bookmark   June 28, 2012 at 9:12PM
mountain_lady

lol No he is 100% male kitten. We have come to the understanding that he is My husbands cat. and he drives me crazy when my husband isnt home. If the cat could travel he would live in the Semi with my husband . Just my thoughts anyways.

Bookmark   June 28, 2012 at 9:31PM
susanjn

Yep, he's definitely a cat. Aren't they fun?

Bookmark   June 29, 2012 at 1:43PM
mountain_lady

yep, today drinking my coffee and he got up on my chest and put his Nose in my hair and just had to sleep on me for a power nap. Ok I had to move him. his making bread on my arm was hurting me .

Bookmark   June 29, 2012 at 4:53PM
dees_1

Cats travel well. My sister had a cat in a semi for a number of years. Bengals may actually enjoy the travel.

Think about it.....and post pictures because we like to see them!!!

Bookmark   June 29, 2012 at 5:53PM
mountain_lady

Dee,
My bengal Dont like to travel . He hates the thought of it He screams and screams till you have a headache. last time he had to have his shots done . 54 miles in 54 miles back. He wasnt happy and He told me all about it for 4 hours . then for the next 2 days all he did was scream . this is not a great photo of him . does not show his size.

Bookmark   June 30, 2012 at 12:02AM
susanjn

But it sounds like he loves you, too. I'm sure he wouldn't take a power nap with his nose in just anyone's hair.

Bookmark   July 1, 2012 at 1:39AM
kittens

Oh, he looks like a big guy to me - my arms would fall asleep trying to hold him for a long time - lol!

Bookmark   July 1, 2012 at 10:48AM
mountain_lady

oh he is a big man. but yes i love him.....

Bookmark   July 3, 2012 at 12:18AM
More Discussions
Adopted a new dog :)
Last month I had to put down my sweet Charlee. She...
Linda's Garden z6 Utah
My dog will not eat or drink, throwing up bile. Help!
Hi, I was hoping somebody could offer some advice with...
joe313
How Do I Get Smell Out Of Pet Bed?
I got a really nice clean looking orthopedic pet bed...
peabody1
How to convince my parents ?
How can I convince my parents into getting a small...
adi003
Bentley & Olivia
olivia has settled in so well with a flawless transition,...
Ninapearl
Sponsored Products
Piglet Cheese Board
| Dot & Bo
Alessi | Blow Up Small Table
$365.00 | YLighting
Sergeants Pet Care Products Crazy Claws Fish with Ribbons Soft Cat Toy Multicolo
$21.99 | Hayneedle
'Stir Crazy' Mixing Spoon
$7.99 | zulily
Sample-matchstix Plum Crazy Glass Tiles Sample
$2.99 | TileBar
Educational Insights Kabam! The Crazy Fast Word Building Challenge! - EI-2922
$18.99 | Hayneedle
Slamp | Crazy Diamond Suspension Light
$680.00 | YLighting
IMPULSE! Crazy Highball Black Glass (Set of 4)
Overstock.com
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™