Kitchen showroom London

alora750March 15, 2013

Good Kitchen Showrooms in the London?
What city in the London is known for or has really good and extensive kitchen showrooms?

The reason I'm asking: My mom and dad want to go away somewhere warm right now and combine that with their housebuilding plans. :)

Any ideas on what city would have a good selection of showrooms?

Thank you for any help!?

Here is a link that might be useful: Kitchen showroom London

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
herbflavor

depends on what they're after. Lots of smaller towns have interior design shops including kitchens. The UK's equivalent to Home Depot is "Home Base" or "B and Q"....they each have kitchens and upgraded lines within, as well. the John Lewis Dept store in large metro areas sell kitchens-the stores have displays. Try googling "cotswolds kitchen design uk" or "Oxford UK kitchen design"....you'll see the independent ones based on whatever town/area you insert. They're all over the place.....many small dwellings have odd shaped rooms/irregular walls and dimensions, so that many people need a more customized approach....custom isn't necessarily the big ticket thing it is here but rather a way of getting it done to suit the dwelling. In stock kitchen components from the big box sites offer much for stock sizes: many different styles to choose from. Are they going down to the coast-say Brighton? Not sure about the premise that this is going to be[ warm]??

Bookmark   March 15, 2013 at 7:58AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
herbflavor

here's a little itinerary if they are enroute in this direction from London-good for a nite and 2 days or so. Stay at "Three Swans" Hotel in Hungerford UK. Browse the town as I've never seen so many antique and flea markets in one small town all walking distance out the Hotel door. Note you are a short distance from Highclere Castle[Downton Abbey] and you can tour with tickets obtained in advance on line.Ramble furthur on foot,down to the river one day and spend the afternoon at" Moore and Bradfield" interior design for the kitchen they seek.[navigate their website in advance-wonderful pics]. Note [across the street].. the dress shop-the ladies who come in at Ascot time stop in and get their outfits, including one of a kind hats designed and sewn on site. Not my thing-but fun to look. Where exactly might their destination be?

Bookmark   March 15, 2013 at 9:10AM
More Discussions
Just got my kitchen remodel photographed by a prof. What a difference!
For some reason a couple of the pics double posted....
Tamara Hadji
Countertop Geology, Part Six. Let's talk about rocks some more!
This is round six of the Great Rocks Thread! Please...
karin_mt
Honed Vermont Danby marble countertop owners... Love it or leave it???
I am hoping to understand people's experience who have...
Pippin
Photos of my almost done White and Walnut kitchen/mudroom remodel
It's been a long, hard road, but the end is finally...
tamarahl
RH Aubrey pulls anyone? Measurements?
The space between our smaller drawers for pulls is...
brodyt
Sponsored Products
Flash Furniture Contemporary Burgundy Barstool
$116.70 | LuxeDecor
Casserole Dish
$290.00 | Horchow
Hudson Reed Chrome Curved Heated Towel Radiator Rail 47.25 x 19.75
Hudson Reed
Modloft Astor Extendable 6 Piece Dining Room Set
Beyond Stores
Magic Plywood Ball Shade Home Pendant Lamp 15.75" Diameter
ParrotUncle