Kinda wet....

juanitalNovember 2, 2007

I contrasted and lowered gamma, taken thru windshield of vehicle...It had been raining for at least day/half...

We haven't had storms like we use to when first moved here...Actually The downpours and T&L were "paralyzing"

but after being here awhile...I took my kids out and storm chased...it was exhilariating...I understand danger/ous...and would never put them in danger nor do anything stupid BUT AlSO didn't want them to be afraid. A few years ago the three-four roads wouldn't take us to home cos of trees down afterwards...

This wasn't T&L storming but a very nice rain and in town...

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
juanital

Sorry I rambled...Especially when there seems to be no connection...My brain just gets ahead of me or behind...

Well this was a late night run to the store...I waited to snap when the wipers went on their down cycle...

Bookmark   November 5, 2007 at 1:52AM
bean_counter_z4

Wow, I just love it. You chose the perfect night for this with all the reflections and lights bouncing off the pavement. Excellent shooting!

I know what you mean by storms being exhilarating.

I have been wanting to learn to do some night photography. This will be my motivation;~)

Bookmark   November 5, 2007 at 8:11AM
bean_counter_z4

Juanita, I'm kinda amazed you didn't get more comments on your picture. I know how hard it is to get good night shots. It's so clear, wonderful reflections.

There just doesn't seem to be anyone visiting this forum anymore. It's a shame.

Bookmark   November 8, 2007 at 9:46AM
gmom74

I don't post much anymore but I always look at everyone's photos, and I've seen some great ones. This is a wonderful picture.

Bookmark   November 8, 2007 at 6:09PM
juanital

Thanks Marnie and Gmom....that's okay...it sometimes really is touch n go here...but sometimes i'm not able to post right away either...I do check it out still....

I would really to get out more at night to see if I can pull something like this off again...Since I wasn't the driver I was waiting poised...shutter button half way down and snapping before that light turned green....LOL...a simple thing like that was fun....

Thanks again Marnie and Gmom....

Juanita

Bookmark   November 8, 2007 at 7:35PM
More Discussions
Digital or Otherwise?
Have scads of photo equipment based around a Canon...
pink_warm_mama_1
kentuck_8b
Homemade PVC Photo Booth
I normally post in another Garden Forum, but thought...
oldalgebra
here are some bird pictures
I have a Nikon 5100 and 2 zoom lens one I use for the...
Lorna1949
Re-introducing myself
Hi my name is Juanita- I got into photography through...
juanital
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™