I need your advice........

lawmarNovember 14, 2007

Please help me. I just bought a digital photo frame which I plan to load with pictures and give to my husband for Christmas. The frame says it takes MMC cards or SD cards. Now, I know what these cards stand for since I use the SD card in my cameras. Is there such a thing as an MMC/SD card? Also, the MMC card stands for Multimedia, I assume. The photo frame will show JPEGS and also will play music which I assume is what the MMC card is for? Would I have to get both of these kinds of cards or will just one do? Like on the SD card, I will only have pictures and the MMC card I will have both the music and the pictures - am I right about that? I would appreciate it if anybody knows anything about these frames and enlighten me. Thank you so much for your help.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

what brand/ model do you have? My frame I have uses MP3s for the music file. I put the MP3 and jpeg on the same card.

An MMC card is just another type of card that the frame is compatible to read, I dont think you need to seperate files to different cards.


    Bookmark   November 14, 2007 at 6:27PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

It's a Curtis. So, the way it sounds, I can use either card, huh? Thanks a lot for your help.

    Bookmark   November 15, 2007 at 9:12AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Homemade PVC Photo Booth
I normally post in another Garden Forum, but thought...
My digital slideshow on Utube Xmas 14
This is what I do with my digital photo's, music added...
Mid-range DSLR Recommendations?
I've been kicking around the idea of finally ditching...
Butterfly in my Garden
While working in my garden, this fella allowed me enough...
A question
I guess this is a somewhat different subject but it...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™