converting aps film to pc

chillowayOctober 26, 2008

Hi - I've never posted here before so if I am in the wrong place - please send me to where I might get some help. My daughter has just taken up scrapbooking and is looking to convert her old shots to her PC so she can print them out. However, she has no negatives. Only the APS film cartridge that was used by her old 35mm camera. Apparently, after the film was developed, it was returned in this small round cartridge for her to keep. Is there any new machine or manner of getting them digital without having to reprint thousands of old shots again? Thank you for your help. Debbie.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Take it Costco(or similar) and have them put the photos on to a disc, costs around $5. We've done it with APS, slides, and negatives.

    Bookmark   October 27, 2008 at 12:13AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Thanks, I never thought of that. Unfortunately, it will still cost her a fortune. Thanks again, Debbie,

    Bookmark   October 27, 2008 at 2:03PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Some of my garden photography
Hi!!!! I didn't know there was a photography forum...
Digital or Otherwise?
Have scads of photo equipment based around a Canon...
The 73 most expensive photographs ever sold
Here's a cool article listing (and showing) The 73...
Fire in the sky
no photoshop~
here are some bird pictures
I have a Nikon 5100 and 2 zoom lens one I use for the...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™