I lost my links...selling Photos

sydneydavisOctober 3, 2007

Hello all....it has been many many moons since I have sat down and visited with you all. I have been taking lots of photos though. Quite a long time ago I asked about photo selling sites and someone gave me two links. I copied/printed off a page of info on contracts if I take pic's of people and saved the pages but a about 6 weeks ago I decided to do some cleaning up on my computer and have found out I deleted way too many things! OOPS! My dear Jerry will say 'now why did you do that?'...but that is another story! LOL....anyway would you be so kind to give me the link again if you still have them? Also..I got a little overwhelmed while reading all the choices. Have you found any pro's or con's to a one time sell or the small sell for every use? That is probably not phrased the way it should be but if you sell photos I'm sure you know what I mean...

Any other tips would be great also....Oh one other question. I have a canon powershot A85. It takes nice pic's. My goal/dream is a nikon d80 but too many medical bills have gotten in my way so have not made it there yet..anyway does that make a big difference? I have read mixed reviews on that but wanted other opinions..

Thanks again

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
juanital

Hi Sydney...I remember that post and found it...

Shutterstock
http://submit.shutterstock.com/

Big Stock Photo
http://www.bigstockphoto.com/?refid=M7QnxP8qAo

I love the idea of having a dslr and will get one...but I think a lot has to do with the photographer and the way he makes use of the camera...I've seen many great photos that are taken with P&S...I think with the higher end camera maybe you might not have to work as hard at it...I guess for me...meaning less post processing...This is just mho...

Juanita

Bookmark   October 5, 2007 at 3:22AM
sydneydavis

Thank you. You did a better job of searching than I did. I tried searching before I posted.
Thanks again!
Sy

Bookmark   October 7, 2007 at 2:33PM
juanital

Your welcomed-Sy!

Bookmark   October 8, 2007 at 10:54PM
sydneydavis

BTW I forgot to thank you for the tip on the camera. I have decided to get the Nik D80 I was going to get the 40 but agree this is the better buy for me. I did post a question on online buying. Have you had any experience? I went to Nikon and they suggested BestBuy and a few other Stores. One some of the photo mags I get there are some very good kit deals and that is one of the suggestions to buy because one can usually-?- get the best deal with. I ahve one pick out, right now I can't remember the website or store listed but Popular Photography has a big page listing this place along with several others as safe. If not we are to contact Pop Photo..so time will tell..
Thanks again!

Bookmark   October 9, 2007 at 2:03AM
photomaker123

Here you will find all details about how and where to sell photos on internet or in your town !

http://www.how-to-sell-photos-online.com/

Best Regards!

Here is a link that might be useful: www.how-to-sell-photos-online.com

Bookmark   February 23, 2008 at 7:39PM
More Discussions
Re-introducing myself
Hi my name is Juanita- I got into photography through...
juanital
predator in the tall grass
Ok its just a tiny 7lb cat; but she doesn't think so....
molossermom
Miscanthus sinensis on display
I like this photo because it nicely displays my ornamental...
joyfulflowers
Mid-range DSLR Recommendations?
I've been kicking around the idea of finally ditching...
Swentastic
19 most expensive photographs ever sold
Here's a cool article listing (and showing) the top...
JamesScott86
Sponsored Products
Artifort | More Mare Composition 2A
YLiving.com
Pro Track 300 Watt Bronze Six Light Wave Bar
Lamps Plus
Aphrodite I 5-Tier Chandelier by Trend Lighting
$2,190.00 | Lumens
Watters Acrylic Clawfoot Tub - Imperial Feet
Signature Hardware
Red 30 ft (9 meters) Half Inch Round LED Rope Light EL05030
EnvironmentalLights.com