Liberty

mare_wbpaSeptember 27, 2007

I've been lurking around this forum for a while, learning a lot and admiring the beautiful photography. I've never posted a picture before, that's one of the many things I've learned(depending on how this turns out).This picture, taken last year with just a 2 MP Kodak p&s is one of the best I've ever taken. Must be the subject matter!!

Mare

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bean_counter_z4

Mare, glad you decided to share your photo. Nice job of framing the subject;~)

I'm trying to learn more about photography too. Isn't it great to have these digital cameras that take endless numbers of photos and give us the results instantly. I've started carrying my camera in the car all the time so I can grab a shot of anything that interests me. Last evening I stopped and photographed a door. Lol.

Please keep shooting and posting.

Marnie

Bookmark   September 28, 2007 at 9:22AM
solstice98

That's a great picture and one to be proud of. I love that you took it with a 2mp camera. I always say the photographer and the composition are much more important than the equipment used. I'm currently struggling with a decision over which new camera to purchase and you reminded me that a person can stress too much over a megapixel or two! Thanks!

Bookmark   September 29, 2007 at 5:21PM
juanital

Turned out nice, Mare!

This forum was my inspiration to pic up my camera more...not to mention I got my 1zt p&s cam and whoa...everything is for shooting...and I carry it with me 99.9% of the time...My kids laugh at me...Were just going to the store!

It's a fun hobby...and glad you shared!

Bookmark   October 6, 2007 at 3:28AM
More Discussions
DX or FX?
Hello all, I recently purchased a nikon d300. Im new...
andi2928
Digital or Otherwise?
Have scads of photo equipment based around a Canon...
pink_warm_mama_1
here are some bird pictures
I have a Nikon 5100 and 2 zoom lens one I use for the...
Lorna1949
Butterfly in my Garden
While working in my garden, this fella allowed me enough...
joyfulflowers
Some of my garden photography
Hi!!!! I didn't know there was a photography forum...
Desirai
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™