Where to get photos printed for senior pictures

kessy56August 29, 2010

My granddaughter can't afford to get her pictures taken by a photographer and has asked me to do her photo shoot for her senior pictures. I can do that part but where to get them printed is what I'm concerned about. Where can I get them printed on the thick photo paper like what they use to be several years ago, those that don't fade out(mine are now 36 yrs old!). I do have a nice printer but wonder if the ink will fade in a few years. Any suggestions on this?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I get my enlargements printed at mpix.com and adoramapix.com. Both offer a variety of papers and other options. Adoramapix's prices were lower the last time I used them. Both do an excellent job.

    Bookmark   August 31, 2010 at 1:59PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Thanks! I'll check those out.

    Bookmark   September 5, 2010 at 10:06PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Butterfly in my Garden
While working in my garden, this fella allowed me enough...
Some of my garden photography
Hi!!!! I didn't know there was a photography forum...
Digital or Otherwise?
Have scads of photo equipment based around a Canon...
DX or FX?
Hello all, I recently purchased a nikon d300. Im new...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™