Fixing blurry pictures??

donnas_gwAugust 17, 2012

Sometimes when I take a digital picture, it comes out blurred like this photo. I save all of my pics in My Pictures, and it does have an editing program, but nothing for blurred pictures. Is there a way to correct them or should I just delete them? Thank you.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Konrad___far_north

I'm afraid nothing can be done, every little pixel is like this, I would delete it.
Make sure you zoom in on the subject, focus, then you can zoom out while still holding the shutter button half way down, ...then snap, not sure if your camera will do that but most have this future.

Bookmark   August 19, 2012 at 1:31PM
kentuck_8b

A little less blurry, but you will never get it completely into focus. I also noticed that everything in the picture is blurred...close and far objects. Maybe movement of the camera caused the blur?

Kt

Bookmark   August 19, 2012 at 5:07PM
lazypup

If they are photos that are important to you, you may want to keep them..

The just patented a software program that can fix focus and blur problems such as yours, but it won't be on the market for at least a year.

Bookmark   August 21, 2012 at 9:43AM
jemdandy

Your picture seems out of focus. Some auto-focus systems take longer to focus in low light and some do not work at all. In those cases, you may have to revert to the manual focus mode.

However, I suspect that you pushed the shutter button too fast and did not allow enough time for the auto-focus to do its job. Most digital auto-focus cameras have a two step shutter button; the first step activates the focus system. Pushing the button to the second step takes the picture.

I do not know of any software that can fix a pic this badly focused. Some photo editors do have a 'sharpen' function, but this works mostly to adjust contrast of the pixels to better define edges. Overall blur is a missed shot.

Bookmark   August 24, 2012 at 11:35PM
susieq07

How does this look? Better except for glare on one man's glasses...this can be done with free photoscape, with the sharpen feature.

This post was edited by susieq07 on Thu, Mar 7, 13 at 15:48

Bookmark   March 7, 2013 at 3:46PM
James1990

I don't think you can make more clean then this because I also tried to do but not get a clear image.. this is what i get after lots of efforts. But not satisfactory result.

Bookmark   October 1, 2013 at 3:31AM
More Discussions
19 most expensive photographs ever sold
Here's a cool article listing (and showing) the top...
JamesScott86
Digital or Otherwise?
Have scads of photo equipment based around a Canon...
pink_warm_mama_1
Lens isssues with cheaper digitals
Looked thru a couple of pages of forum topics for this...
robertz6
Homemade PVC Photo Booth
I normally post in another Garden Forum, but thought...
oldalgebra
Mid-range DSLR Recommendations?
I've been kicking around the idea of finally ditching...
Swentastic
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™