oops, almost forgot I'm pattie43: What for dinner this Sat?

glenda_alMarch 30, 2013

Gosh I've been busy, today.

Company coming which is rare.

I stopped by Full Moon around 1:30 and grabbed 3 ribs and no sauce.

What's on your dinner table this Saturday?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
marilyn_sue

Feeling a bit puny, so I am just having some hot tea, may added some buttered crackers and that is it for me.

Sue

Bookmark   March 30, 2013 at 5:34PM
gadgets

I made a meatloaf today. While it was in the oven, I put in a potato to bake. Also had some of the lima (butter) beans I cooked today.

Hope you're feeling all better soon, Sue.

Shirley

Bookmark   March 30, 2013 at 5:56PM
schoolhouse_gw

Had a turkey with lettuce sandwich and some grapes. While eating the grapes, the neighbor boy brought the dozen Krispy Kreme donuts I had ordered from him as a school fund raiser some time ago. Ugh. And I was doing so well avoiding sweets!
Well, SOMEbody has to eat them right? ha.

Bookmark   March 30, 2013 at 6:09PM
Georgysmom

I've been really lazy today. I've had a dull headache most of the day and don't really feel like cooking. I think we will just have some pizza. Marilyn Sue's Hot tea and buttered crackers sounds good to me but I don't have and crackers. Might just have tea and pizza.

Bookmark   March 30, 2013 at 6:15PM
jasdip

We kept busy. We were out at the grocery store at 6 am....they had some door-crasher specials (grapefruit 4/$1, cartons of oj for $1.39, bananas for .29 lb and Kraft peanut butter for $2.88 for 1 kg).

Hubby defrosted the freezer and organized it, and I washed the apartment halls and stairs. I also did 2 loads of wash and hung them out on the line, and some other piddly things.

I made a casserole for dinner that BeeOhio posted in the casserole thread.....buffalo chicken and potatoes. I'll definitely make it again and tweak it a bit more.

Bookmark   March 30, 2013 at 6:31PM
glenda_al

Keep 'em coming. I'm in and out of the kitchen busy as a bee for tomorrow.

Bookmark   March 30, 2013 at 7:00PM
pam_25f

We went out to dinner tonight. I had a marvelous lobster pot pie. (We are away visiting family - nothing like this available at home.

Bookmark   March 30, 2013 at 7:24PM
mamatoad

We're having beef stew and a salad. I'm thinking of making a pitcher of iced tea since it has been so warm today. We've had the air conditioner going all afternoon. We bought a Brown Turkey Fig Tree and a Mandarin Orange tree this morning to replace two that died during our freezing weather. Bob is planting them now.

Bookmark   March 30, 2013 at 7:30PM
stacey_mb

How I would love to have a fig tree and orange tree in my backyard. Weather is too cold here, though! Mamatoad - I know very little about these trees. Are they ornamental or do they produce edible fruit?

Was very busy most of today getting ready for tomorrow. So I had a frozen chicken strips dinner and assorted fresh veggies. It all tasted pretty good.

Bookmark   March 30, 2013 at 7:44PM
glenda_al

Sure sound like from the Easter menu thread everyone is gonna eat well, tomorrow.

Bookmark   March 30, 2013 at 7:47PM
clubm

Eggplant Parmigiana Sandwich

Bookmark   March 30, 2013 at 8:01PM
More Discussions
Chi83's wedding
Chi83 -- I was remiss in not wishing you and your hubby...
Lindsey_CA
German Shepherd disease?
perianal fistula disease. Does anyone have experience...
ronminsouthga
Do you belive "It's better to have loved and lost..." ?
Reflecting on my past, I had a love back in my twenties,...
pickyshopper
Dinner at 8 (#2)
Your celebrity guest is Elvis Presley. What is on the...
Amazing Aunt Audrey
Dinner at 8 (#1)
You are having a dinner party. Your celebrity guest...
Amazing Aunt Audrey
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™