Photo Shop deleted all my photos

bug_girlJune 8, 2008

I got photoshop express and it came with a downloaded, that I did not need. It worked a few time, and then I was trying to download and it said there was an error. My batter was too low. My new camera, a Fuji Film does not have a power cord. I recharged the battery, but now the memory card has been wiped clean, and all the photos have been lost forever. I am just wondering if there is anyway to get to them back?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ashelton80

There are some programs to recover erased photos from memory cards. Go to download.com and search for something like "memory card recovery" or similar queries. I've had to use a few of them....some are free and some are paid programs, but you should be able to recover most, if not all of your pics this way! Good luck!

Bookmark   June 8, 2008 at 4:04PM
bug_girl

I made a mistake. Windows downloaded all the photos and deleted them in the time it took photoshop express to think about the matter and decided that it did not want to download them. I just took more photos and found the lost ones were in a folder. The problem is windows vista is competing with photoshop to be the downloader, and there is no way to make one of them dominate. But, I did not lose them after all. I feel so stupid. I am sorry to bother everyone.

Bookmark   June 8, 2008 at 7:34PM
ashelton80

haha, no bother, just happy for ya!

i have found that most computer probs can be traced to vista in one form or another!

happy shooting!

Bookmark   June 8, 2008 at 9:21PM
bug_girl

I reinstalled express and and now windows stopped hijacking the photos. It matters not which program downloads them as long as they are not both trying to do it all the at the same time. I don't know why it got into that mode.

Bookmark   June 9, 2008 at 10:22AM
More Discussions
kentuck_8b
Butterfly in my Garden
While working in my garden, this fella allowed me enough...
joyfulflowers
Re-introducing myself
Hi my name is Juanita- I got into photography through...
juanital
My digital slideshow on Utube Xmas 14
This is what I do with my digital photo's, music added...
aputernut
Miscanthus sinensis on display
I like this photo because it nicely displays my ornamental...
joyfulflowers
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™