i want this new sony camera dsc-hx1

tropical_thoughtMay 16, 2009

This cyber shot is sold out everywhere, so I can't have it. I like cybershots, I have had two, one was stolen, I like the idea it can shot 10 frames per second. My digital are so slow to record, they are not good for pets, by the time they are ready to take another photo, the pet has moved to another location. What you think of this camera or would you buy an Olympus instead? I looked it them, but the menu seems hard to figure out, because I am used to the cybershot. I have time to wait and see how other people like it. I call it the "hex 1" for short.

Here is a link that might be useful: Sony Cybershot dsc-hx1

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pfmastin

I don't have that model, but I do have a Sony DSC-H2 and it's a great camera. Never had a moment's trouble in 3 years. Have you ever visted the Flickr.com site? They have great groups and I bet you can find a lot of information there.

Pam

Bookmark   May 16, 2009 at 10:32PM
tropical_thought

I have used flickr, but I never see any talk groups about types of cameras. Of course, if the camera is a turkey, then I want to know that also. I have had two cybershots, the newer one was stolen at a dog park, and the old one is really out of date.

Bookmark   May 17, 2009 at 7:43PM
pfmastin

If you go to Flickr and search "groups" for Sony, there are some choices of groups. You'll want to click on "discussion" when you get to the group. I picked this one. Perhaps someone there might know more about that model. HTH.
Pam

Here is a link that might be useful: Flickr - Sony Cybershop H Series Alliance

Bookmark   May 18, 2009 at 11:16AM
tropical_thought

Thanks, I found the group and posted there.

Bookmark   May 18, 2009 at 11:37AM
More Discussions
kentuck_8b
Replace Canon G12 Powershot lens
I'm considering ordering a replacement lens for my...
oldbat2be
Homemade PVC Photo Booth
I normally post in another Garden Forum, but thought...
oldalgebra
Looking for rubber caps for tripod
We have a telescope that's on an old wooden tripod....
mrsgym
Some of my garden photography
Hi!!!! I didn't know there was a photography forum...
Desirai
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™