Kitchen Plans- Advice and Suggestions Please!
My wife and I are planning our kitchen remodel and are seeking any input and/or suggestions to better our current plans (i.e. should we put in a prep sink?) Important things to note for us:
1. We are a family of three, with an infant daughter. We hope to have two or three more kiddos, should everything go well. The kitchen could become a hustlin' bustlin' place.
2. My wife cooks, I do cleanup. Sometimes simultaneously, sometimes not.
3. We consider this our "forever" home.
4. We would prefer not to move appliances, as all appliances will be going into the spot where our current appliances are. This is a money saving issue; we could move something if it really made a big difference.
5. Our kitchen is galley style, and we would prefer not to take down walls (again, monetary).
Front of house/Front Galley