Need Help With Kitchen Layout & Appliances! :)
I'm a little lost on where to start with this kitchen and how I can make this space really work for me. Please give any thoughts or suggestions.
A few things:
- I do not want an island cooktop. A range will be placed on the wall closest to the living room. I don't want an opening from that wall either, just solid wall for range and other appliances. But is that wall too small?
- Are wall ovens better than a range? Or is it better to have both? If so, where should the wall set up go in this kitchen?
- Where should I place a beverage/wine cooler?
- I love the look of glass door cabinets, any pros or cons aside from the upkeep to keep the dishes tidy?
- I love large windows in kitchens, would I mess things up if I make the sink wall mostly windows?
As you can see I need some direction. I will post the plan and inspiration pictures too for review. Thanks!