GS photos in the hospital....he's out now and at home...

juanitalApril 23, 2007

He's okay, he got a bad case of croup, was in for 4 days had breathing treatments and an IV and was going totally bonkers in there...A lot of my shots didn't turn out well...I was trying the sport and night scene modes and alot turned out quite grainy...

those that did come out...you can see the despair from having to be contained and not run around...and the couple videos my daughter took you would of thought he was a caged animal trying to get out....Except for the seal cough you would of thought he was normal....

this is one of the few that came out but when I saw it I thought it cute and 'awwww'....(the left side of face the tv was shining on it...the other side yellow curtains)....

We all took our turns walking the halls with him riding the iv pole and or wagon and to the toy room....

Oly SP510UZ

He actually settle down for a few minutes...taken with Fujifinepix e500 in the black and white mode....

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
zitro_joe

Good to hear he is out. That first photo is neat.

We have been there too ...

Bookmark   April 23, 2007 at 11:47PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
juanital

Awwww, ya feel so bad for them. Am so glad it's over. It happened while he was here and his mommy and daddy were coming down that weekend to get him. We felt awful, but mom said it was a virus (like the flu) and has to run its course...Thank you, Zitro...
juanita

Bookmark   April 26, 2007 at 9:30AM
More Discussions
Digital or Otherwise?
Have scads of photo equipment based around a Canon...
pink_warm_mama_1
The 73 most expensive photographs ever sold
Here's a cool article listing (and showing) The 73...
JamesScott86
Help with old photos from a Kodak digital camera
I recently found several old floppy discs that I had...
don_na_na
Looking for rubber caps for tripod
We have a telescope that's on an old wooden tripod....
mrsgym
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™