Vodka cake recipe...

trailrunnerbikerNovember 18, 2012

Once again this year, I�ve had requests for my Vodka Christmas Cake recipe so here goes. Please keep in your files . 1 cup sugar, 1 tsp. baking powder, 1 cup water, 1 tsp. salt , 1 cup brown sugar, Lemon juice, 4 large eggs, Nuts, 1......bottle Vodka, 2 cups dried fruit.

Sample a cup of Vodka to check quality. Take a large bowl, check the Vodka again to be sure it is of the highest quality then Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point, it is best to make sure the Vodka is still OK. Try another cup just in case. Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 eegs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit. Pick the fruit up off the floor, wash it and put it in the bowl a piece at a time trying to count it. Mix on the turner. If the fried druit getas stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with a drewscriver Sample the Vodka to test for tonsisticity. Next, sift 2 cups of salt, or something. Check the Vodka. Now sh&* shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl through the window. Finish the Vodka and wipe the counter with the cat

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dedtired

Wow. That's a keeper. It will definitely be a new tradition at my house for the holidays. Thanks for sharing. Do you think it's okay to substitute a dog for a cat in the last step?

Bookmark   November 18, 2012 at 5:21PM
maid_o_cliff

trailrunner,
You just gave me the best part of my day! A laugh does wonders for a really bad attitude . . . .THANKS

Maid

Bookmark   November 18, 2012 at 7:20PM
trailrunnerbiker

ded at my house we substitute possum !! Really...we had one under the house and it couldn't get out...yuck !! Glad you liked the recipe !!

maid..yes laughter IS the best medicine ! c

Bookmark   November 18, 2012 at 8:21PM
bcskye

LOL! Wonderful!

Bookmark   November 10, 2013 at 3:29PM
More Discussions
Another kitchen science accidental experiment
The other day I made a soup with potatoes, tomatoes,...
sally2_gw
Not your average refrig contents....
Tartine bakery is one of the local San Francisco icons:...
jakkom
What happened? Scientifically speaking...
Well, I'm hoping there may be someone here to give...
christinmk z5b eastern WA
BISCUITS
Just made these biscuits, but felt they weren't worth...
Robert Givens
What's For Dinner #337
Annie, you and Elery are doing a wonderful job on the...
ann_t
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™