new kids on the block make my heart happy

summerwineApril 1, 2009

some time ago dude and i decided when our lives are settled that one day we'd have some critters, he wants a pig and i'd like a couple pygmy goats and some chickens...well, i no longer have to wait for the goats heeheehee

my sister has a friend who raises pygmies (altho his herd just keeps growin' as he rarely if ever lets go of any offspring)...last evening this friend brings over a male pygmy goat sister selected (last year he wouldn't part with the one she liked) ANYhoo, while sister and dad made a new gate for the enclosure (some horse destroyed the first one) my niece brought the kid inside and i took some pics...then they put him in his new home and left to get his female companion in the next town over and he cried alot because it's the first time he's ever been alone, but when they brought the girlie home he promptly shutup and the two of them hopped happily about and are still at this moment sleeping all curled up in their new (old) dog house (i haven't any pics of her yet)

sister and my niece are infamous for changing the names of critters as often as they change clothes so i'm hopin' they'll change "gustavo and isabella rossellini" to something more goat appropriate, like will and grace lolol

mama rosie checks out gustavo

src>

waaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

src>

missed some good shots because i didn't want to use the flash everytime and scare the poor thing...but i needn't have worried, he actually started posing!

src>

lianne :o)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bigack

Just precious, Lianne, I'd like to cudddle it.

Bookmark   April 1, 2009 at 4:42PM
penny_sav

awww......so sweet!
I love baby animals!
Penny

Bookmark   April 1, 2009 at 7:49PM
pfmastin

Oh my gosh, soooooo cute!

Bookmark   April 1, 2009 at 10:00PM
doteroo

Wow, what cute pictures!!

Bookmark   April 1, 2009 at 10:45PM
Konrad___far_north

Oh how cute!!....lovely pictures!

Konrad

Bookmark   April 5, 2009 at 1:41AM
More Discussions
Homemade PVC Photo Booth
I normally post in another Garden Forum, but thought...
oldalgebra
My digital slideshow on Utube Xmas 14
This is what I do with my digital photo's, music added...
aputernut
Replace Canon G12 Powershot lens
I'm considering ordering a replacement lens for my...
oldbat2be
predator in the tall grass
Ok its just a tiny 7lb cat; but she doesn't think so....
molossermom
kentuck_8b
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™