Photography Help I need to kow what it is called

tanna2dayMarch 13, 2009

My daughter and I had our pictures made dressed up in the old west saloon girls, you could also dress in the 20's, and other. I have been searching for a studio that does it here in Houston, TX and cannot find one I also what to know what kind of photography it is called. Can anyone tell me?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I call it "simulated period" or just plain "period" photography

    Bookmark   March 13, 2009 at 6:53PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

"period costume" portraits

    Bookmark   March 19, 2009 at 3:29AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
11 things that drive most photographers crazy
As I'm sure you already know by now, there are some...
My digital slideshow on Utube Xmas 14
This is what I do with my digital photo's, music added...
Question about posting photos with Houzz
It's nice that we can post four pictures now from our...
roselee z8b S.W. Texas
Fire in the sky
no photoshop~
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™