Do you have a trusted site for ordering Kohler products

quiltgirlFebruary 14, 2013

I want to order the Kohler Whitehaven sink and am wondering if there is a trusted internet site used by Gardenweb people with good results. Can you recommend a site you have used for this purpose. I have found the sink at Amazon for a good price and free shipping but have never ordered from them.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
wi-sailorgirl

I ordered all of the kohler fixtures for our new bathroom from faucetdirect.com a couple years ago and was happy with them.

Bookmark   February 15, 2013 at 8:01AM
gw1997

We ordered everything we could from Amazon. Great prices and great customer service.

Bookmark   February 15, 2013 at 8:12AM
muskokascp

I also ordered my Kohler products from faucet direct.

Bookmark   February 15, 2013 at 8:29AM
francoise47

We also had a good experience ordering Kohler from faucet direct.

Bookmark   February 15, 2013 at 8:55AM
marcia59

I haven't ordered Kohler specifically, but can't say enough good things about faucetdirect.com and it's affiliates.

I don't work for them or anything, I'm just one more reason that it's worth it to them to put the effort they do into customer service. I recommend them constantly.

Bookmark   February 15, 2013 at 5:25PM
Tricia21

Quiltgirl -
I'm about to order the 30" tall apron as well...Let me know if you find it for a good price and I'll do the same...Just started hunting...
tricia

Bookmark   February 21, 2013 at 1:39PM
torontotim

I ordered my last Kohler Bancroft toilet from www.vintagetub.com

Was less expensive than buying locally, and that's including having it shipped from the US to my front door in Canada.

Otherwise I buy my fixtures / supplies from local plumbing supply shops which provide better pricing and usually higher quality than buying at the big box stores.

Bookmark   February 21, 2013 at 1:54PM
quiltgirl

Tricia21, did you find a good price for your sink yet? The cheapest I found the 36" Whitehaven for online was $824. I called my local plumbing house and asked if they matched price. I actually am getting it cheaper locally then what I could find it online. Also, the difference in price between the 36" and the 30" was only about $70. I like the Shaw and the Whitehaven, but the price difference is great between the two of them. Am glad to deal locally whenever possible.

Bookmark   February 22, 2013 at 10:09PM
Tricia21

I think the lowest online so far is $750 total...I have to try and find some local dealers in the next few days...I was hoping to stay around $650

Bookmark   February 22, 2013 at 10:12PM
Tricia21

Just ordered the whitehaven online from efaucets for $712 total. It was $750 and then i used a 5% coupon code. I tried a local store but they wouldn't go below $800 and that was before shipping.

Bookmark   February 27, 2013 at 8:05PM
sanjuangirl

I am looking at the Whitehaven sink as a possibility as well. I want the Cane Sugar finish and it's a $315 up charge. Which colors are you looking at?

Bookmark   February 27, 2013 at 9:30PM
quiltgirl

Well sanjuangirl, I am in a quandry over a kitchen sink. I was all set to get the 36" Whitehaven in White until we went to a showroom and the gal showed me the "Sea Salt" finish. I much prefer the Sea Salt finish, It is still white, but has a softer sort of sea salt looking finish that seems a little more vintage to me. They also had the Shaw 36" sink on display which I love as well. Here is my problem. I have found the Shaw sink on line for $1108 total. The Whitehaven in Sea Salt is more than what I can get the Shaw for online. So which do I get? I like the bigger apron on the Shaw better. It fits the look of my farmhouse. The Whtehaven seems not quite as vintage looking. It is a little more sleek. I do not know why I am having such a hard time with this decision. I think it is because I like both. I saw the Cane Sugar too. If I remember correctly, it is more of a tan color, isn't it?

Bookmark   February 27, 2013 at 9:59PM
sanjuangirl

Yes. I'm also considering a Whitehaus apronfront which is much less expensive and has a reversible decorative front.......I'm more confused than ever....

Bookmark   February 27, 2013 at 10:13PM
More Discussions
Closet pantry or not?
I am doing a reno of our kitchen and wanted to get...
abbabug
Small Kitchen Reveal - Complete with total redo of the plan during!
It was hard to even begin to post since my kitchen...
lurkerlisa
Conestoga people, how did you do glass cabs? They don't do glass?
We were getting an estimate for some bar cabinetry,...
happyallison
The Kitchen Designer Landscape
There seems to be a few scenarios out there. Some I...
denizenx
Unusual granite
I have searched for other pictures of this granite....
ourgeorgiahouse
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™