Anyone heard of Zonavita cabinets, a line from Decor Cabinets?

J_BeanFebruary 13, 2013

I fell in love with some Zonavita cabinets a few weeks ago. It's a European-styled line of semi-custom cabinets, very sleek and modern, and I am in love with a very cool melamine cabinet they have that looks sort of like zebrawood, but with an even more dramatic pattern.

My problem is that the line is only a few years old and I can't find reviews or pricing comparisons anywhere. A KD told me that it would roughly cost about 30k for 70 linear feet of cabinets. Is this a crazy price for melamine?

I'm going out this weekend to start shopping for other brands, because at the momet, I have nothing to compare that 30k estimate to.

Anyone heard of Zonavita? And what do you know about Decor cabinets, in terms of quality and price? 30k is more than I wanted to spend, but I do want European styling - am I being naive?

I would appreciate any advice that anyone can offer on Zonavita, Decor, and/or other brands with a modern look that won't totally kill my budget. I have to confess that the 30k estimate was an unpleasant surprise!

Thanks.

More Discussions
How many cabinet estimates do you get?
Uggh, I tried to search but am giving up. We are considering...
najames
Advice on first draft of kitchen layout
One change already is I may go with a cooktop, micro/convection...
happyallison
Silgranit sink color for Alaska White granite?
In the ever-changing world that is my new build, I...
beeps
Polished chrome and polished nickel fixtures in same kitchen?
This is what I get for not figuring everything out...
windycitylindy
Barker cabinets?
So who has Barker cabinets and would be willing to...
tigger9759
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™