I'm already looking forward to this....

juanitalFebruary 6, 2007

I think I must be getting cabin fever...At the moment we are sharing ONE vehicle between 3 of us...And yup, I'm stuck at home the most...Not that bad since I really don't want to go out much in this cold weather...Next time I do leave I'll be picking up a BIG bag of soil so that I can do some WS'ing....

FujiFInePix E500 (All)

Whatcha doing to bide your time?

Hope you all are warm and toasty...

juanital

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bigack

Gorgeous pictures, I love the one w/ the trellis in the fog.!!

Bookmark   February 6, 2007 at 2:16PM
joanmn

Well, with gorgeous flowers like that, who wouldn't be looking forward to seeing them againa!
JoanMN/FL

Bookmark   February 6, 2007 at 3:05PM
doris_mi5

SO AM I!!! Been froze up since friday. My car want start. Water pipes froze.Thawed them out Saturday, Monday the hot water pipe was froze. Thawed that out so now I leave the w
ater running at night just in case. Spring where are you??? With all of the ice and snow I forgot what it looks like. Thanks for the reminder.

Bookmark   February 7, 2007 at 8:02PM
Konrad___far_north

That sure brighten up things!....lovely pictures! This makes one wondering, will warm weather ever return??....It always will, don't give up hope!
Konrad

Bookmark   February 7, 2007 at 10:26PM
juanital

Thanks all...

Doris, we've been having the frozen pipe problem, too. What a pain in the....when we were thawing out we got a small crack in one...we found this goop to repair it, which we haven't done yet, but it freezes at the dripping point anyway...slow pressure though...hope that'll be done this weekend and to get wheels going, too...

SPRING...woohoo! 5 weeks away...

juanita

Bookmark   February 10, 2007 at 4:24AM
doris_mi5

juanital. I paid $500.00 for new heat tape three years ago. Last summer I had to have a new hot water heater and they took the heat tape off part of the pipe and didn't replace it. That's what froze. Luckily it was just a small area. The car was just too cold to crank over. Wednesday I got a jump start and it is ok now.

Bookmark   February 10, 2007 at 7:17PM
More Discussions
kentuck_8b
19 most expensive photographs ever sold
Here's a cool article listing (and showing) the top...
JamesScott86
11 things that drive most photographers crazy
As I'm sure you already know by now, there are some...
JamesScott86
Question about posting photos with Houzz
It's nice that we can post four pictures now from our...
roselee z8b S.W. Texas
Looking for rubber caps for tripod
We have a telescope that's on an old wooden tripod....
mrsgym
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™